• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Plus Deon Cole's bits are some of my favorites.

HTPKwzp.gif

Sou Da

Kamela ever tighten up her shapeshifting game?

I have a pretty high bar for shapeshifters. I am talking about Warlock and Morph level shit, not some Mr.Fantastic when he feels like it shit.

Most of the time she just gets big/Mr.Fantastic

She shrunk in the last issue but I believe if she does inanimate stuff it fucks up her limited healing factor.

thats because mystique is lazy with her power.

Nah Mystique is just very limited in what she can and cannot do. Unlike everyone else in the Marvel Universe lol.

Most of the time she just gets big/Mr.Fantastic

She shrunk in the last issue but I believe if she does inanimate stuff it fucks up her limited healing factor.

She doesn't really have a use for the shape-shifting though. And it doesn't seem like she can use multiple parts of her power-set at the same time. No healing when big, no shape-shifting when small, that sort of thing.

Once she's more established (and has her own rogues!) I imagine she'll get a lot more use out of it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Nah Mystique is just very limited in what she can and cannot do. Unlike everyone else in the Marvel Universe lol.

she can do more than just shapeshift into other people, going by that asura mode thing she created before, but unlike everyone else who trains to be more than just basic powers, she sticks with deception shapeshifting

she can do more than just shapeshift into other people, going by that asura mode thing she created before, but unlike everyone else who trains to be more than just basic powers, she sticks with deception shapeshifting

I'm going to need a scan for that.

Or do you mean growing extra limbs and what not? She's still a limited shape-shifter, she only managed that after an external power boost.

Tbh, I prefer her limited, means she has to use her brain and again, makes more sense for the character. She's dangerous because of her infiltration abilities, even her highest level of offensive shape-shifting would get slapped about by the X-Men with ludicrous ease.

Slayven

She also got a powerup a few years back when she was beefing with Danvers

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm going to need a scan for that.

Or do you mean growing extra limbs and what not? She's still a limited shape-shifter, she only managed that after an external power boost.

Tbh, I prefer her limited, means she has to use her brain and again, makes more sense for the character. She's dangerous because of her infiltration abilities, even her highest level of offensive shape-shifting would get slapped about by the X-Men with ludicrous ease.

Theres no reason she cant be both. If dazzler and jubes can get a tier power ups, theres no reason to keep her at the level she is.

Theres no reason she cant be both. If dazzler and jubes can get a tier power ups, theres no reason to keep her at the level she is.

Personally, nothing about an expanded power-set makes her more interesting as a character. Same reason I don't see Kamala getting much use out of her shape-shifting.

Crocodile

So black cosplay is now part of the cycle...

...okay.

I for one welcome our new addition to the BCT cycle <3

Smash has a terrible community. Are you serious? Have you ever been in /r/smashbros? &#128531;

Judging an entire game community off Reddit seems ill-advised and short sighted

This year's election finally taught me how damn easily Adolf rose to power. I know Trump's not winning the general election, but this shit is just frightening.

My hope is that once people put 2 + 2 together and realize Trump is basically talking Nazi propaganda, polls will change. Then again, Trump would be an easy win for whoever the Democratic nominee would be so maybe we actually want him to ride this out until the GE?

Anyone else been watching South park lowkey turn into Gamergaters?

Your first mistake was/is watching South Park regularly.

Good lord that Ono thread is still going strong with the salt. And I thought I was sensitive.

How? we've known SFV was a Sony exclusive since they helped fund it since day 1. How has everybody not gotten the salt out of their system already?

You guys need to pick up Black Jesus again.

Maybe. Show has never done anything for me :/

EloquentM

aka Mannny
just some typical ethnic cosplay pics

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t589/Glacielfire/Kerrigan-Cosplay-Costume-4_zpse53f613e.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://www.recantododragao.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/na-12.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://worstfailever.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Cosplay-Fail-1-600x800.png[/IG][/QUOTE]
How am I supposed to respond to this?

Couldn't stay up. 2 episode in. Shit is good. THIS IS A SPOILER!
That sex scene in episode 1? Shock..Marvel don't give a fuck! Definitely a first..Disney must have bugged out.

On to episode 3..
That's me. :p
Shy
The Reasonable Negro™ That You Can Live With
Today, 06:11 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom