• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
IIf I ever do a podcast, it will be me, another comic fan, and a person that knows jackshit about comics.

And me and the cohost will sit there an try to explain certain characters and story lines to the non friend.

I didn't realize how funny that was until i heard them do it on Where's my 40 acres and they were was talking Flash villains with Deidre.

That would be pretty interesting. Marvel zombies would need to be done. That "fuck it" ending amuses and confuses me.

Shy

Wow. Talking about Shaun King has turned into people asserting that I should submit to a DNA test to identify as Hispanic. Only known my parentage for a few days, and it's already starting. The worst thing is, I'm considering it, just for my future children at least. There are people in my family, like my father-in-law, who would absolutely make an issue of me because of my stances, attack my racial identity, and I want to be able to defend myself and any family I have in the future with some kind of proof. According to Harvard Magazine and Science Magazine, race and ethnicity can not be proven through DNA, especially due to systemic biases because of incomplete geographic sampling, so I'm worried that it's an unreliable system and therefore not proof. I really don't know what to do. Part of me also doesn't want to because I don't want to make this some kind of precedent for people I know. I don't believe I should have to do this, nor that anyone should. I'm torn. If this happened once, it'll happen again. I need advice.
LTbTRIG.gif

IIf I ever do a podcast, it will be me, another comic fan, and a person that knows jackshit about comics.

And me and the cohost will sit there an try to explain certain characters and story lines to the non friend.

I didn't realize how funny that was until i heard them do it on Where's my 40 acres and they were was talking Flash villains with Deidre.
That's sound like a good idea, you should do it.

harSon

Banned
i am gong to take my time with it, can't understand how people shoot through 13 hours in one day

Yeah, I woke up this morning at 6 and dudes were talking about episode 9. Niggas watching this show on 2x speed, or got time-turners from Harry Potter and shit.

Shy

Yeah, I woke up this morning at 6 and dudes were talking about episode 9. Niggas watching this show on 2x speed, or got time-turners from Harry Potter and shit.
Lol, i'm not one to talk, i've just finished ep4 (watched the first 3 as soon as it went live) i'll start it up again after my dinner.
Am i the only that does this for everything?
Nope, i'm the same way.

Couldn't stay up. 2 episode in. Shit is good. THIS IS A SPOILER!
That sex scene in episode 1? Shock..Marvel don't give a fuck! Definitely a first..Disney must have bugged out.

On to episode 3..
You must not watch ABC Family, they would and have played (edit for sure but still) Cruel Intentions and some of their original program is borderline at times

would yall wife Adele?

depends on if T. Swift passed on me first

Parallax

Surpisingly good, they don't pull punches

"So Sentry punches Ash out of Heaven and back to life"

"Wait what?"

Sentry eating people in heaven somehow kills me

Doesn't it end with Ash getting sent to a dimension where all of the Marvel heroes are werewolves?

And Black Panther leads the last of humanity?

in zombies 2, the cosmic zombies pretty much eat everything in the galaxy, and decide to go back to earth to use starks machine to go to another universe and eat that one. They find out that if they dont eat for a period of time, they regain their sanity. Shot goes down when they come back, but minus the hulk, they all eventually come down, and decide to work together to send the human survivors to another earth. One of fabian cortez decendants ends up sending the zombies over instead.

in returns, they go to the new earth and pretty much relapse, which leads to the spider man of that earth getting killed gruesomely. A bunch of shit happens that really of no consequence, but stark creates nanites that eat dead flesh. They put the nanines in the sandman, and he pretty much destroys all the zombies instead of the sentry. Then the watcher sends the zombie sentry to the original zombie earth before infection, which starts a time loop and leaves more questions than answers

Numb

in zombies 2, the cosmic zombies pretty much eat everything in the galaxy, and decide to go back to earth to use starks machine to go to another universe and eat that one. They find out that if they dont eat for a period of time, they regain their sanity. Shot goes down when they come back, but minus the hulk, they all eventually come down, and decide to work together to send the human survivors to another earth. One of fabian cortez decendants ends up sending the zombies over instead.

in returns, they go to the new earth and pretty much relapse, which leads to the spider man of that earth getting killed gruesomely. A bunch of shit happens that really of no consequence, but stark creates nanites that eat dead flesh. They put the nanines in the sandman, and he pretty much destroys all the zombies instead of the sentry. Then the watcher sends the zombie sentry to the original zombie earth before infection, which starts a time loop and leaves more questions than answers

What the hell did i read.
That is hilarious.

jmood88

Did everyone else already know that T-Pain produced a special for adult swim called Freaknik: The Musical? I had no idea until today.

Shy

Sweet.
I thought i was crazy for a sec

You basically get used to it.
Started slower and slowly went faster and faster and now there is no going back.
Normal literally feels like it's in slowmo
Wait, you mean literally. ? i thought you meant just binge watching shows.
Oh, nah i don't do that, sorry fam.
Straight up pure blood fuckery
What happened now. ?

Parallax

What the hell did i read.
That is hilarious.

its kinda sad how the writers really had no idea of an ending for it. i kinda wish they would go back and try to tie up some loose end

and then theres the crossovers with the marvel apes, a bad idea that marvel should left on the ground floor

as for jessica jones, they really did a good job making rpm red look like a junkie

Numb

its kinda sad how the writers really had no idea of an ending for it. i kinda wish they would go back and try to tie up some loose end

and then theres the crossovers with the marvel apes, a bad idea that marvel should left on the ground floor

as for jessica jones, they really did a good job making rpm red look like a junkie
Some serious shit goes down in comics.
Can't even imagine zombies like that.

Even then his hair is just godlike.
Man this girl is thirsty for that unbreakable dick.

zeemumu

I remember seeing that shot of them eating Ego the living planet. Galactus' reaction on arrival should have been something along the lines of " I have come t-WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Parallax

I remember seeing that shot of them eating Ego the living planet. Galactus' reaction on arrival should have been something along the lines of " I have come t-WHAT THE FUCK?!"

they did just somehow manage to filet the surfer, then use that to somehow ruin his shit

ok, this just kicked in.

Slayven

He sold his swat mode for 3 rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom