• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

like dexter. and i dropped that shit at the end of season 2

sure mr "performance art"

Reminds me

51-cYEZTbPL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Kid in the book is one bored afternoon away from becoming a serial killer. Until he finds out demons are real. Then he rechannels his serial killer skills into hunting them.

Pretty interesting the author did his homework.

Mizerman

Daredevil makes hard choices, Punisher gave up.

I guess in the case of Punisher, some people latched on to the whole "oh, he kills criminals while the other superheroes don't" thing. And well, you know how people generally love anti hero types.

Of course, I always liked Daredevil for some reason.

What's Cage's power set? Doesn't he have unbreakable skin or something?

Yep.

You people are weird

"You people" eh?

"unbreakable skin" is a pretty brilliant way to get around the whole "how does superman shave" thing.

also presumably means cage is perma-hydrated, if his skin and hair never crack / die

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
bf kinda overwhelming. I miss the intimacy of cod.
Gonna give it another shot when I'm not as tired.
Let me know when ya'll hope on.

BigDes

I really don't see what folks see in the Punisher.

When he's written well by the right person he's a tragic figure and a damning indictment of our own desires of justice vs vengeance and this is pretty fascinating.

When he's written badly he's just a conservative wank fantasy (like the recent run, yeesh that was awful.)

When he's written to be cool it just doesn't work.

Although him punking the Avengers was pretty funny.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
When he's written well by the right person he's a tragic figure and a damning indictment of our own desires of justice vs vengeance and this is pretty fascinating.

When he's written badly he's just a conservative wank fantasy (like the recent run, yeesh that was awful.)

When he's written to be cool it just doesn't work.

Although him punking the Avengers was pretty funny.

the last time the punisher was seen as tragic was the second movie. hes been coldblooded for a long ass time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom