• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have fucking feelings about Star Wars.

Hell yeah. First movie I ever watched in a theatre. My mom took me when I was little. I'm hip deep in that shit.

finninstagram.jpg

This gives me feelings, yo.

Numb

It seems like it with every ep.
I might be biased tho cos it's the doc and loving asshole relentless bad guys in general.

Billboard not to give up thier click baiting came out with a new top 10

Top 10 Terrorist

1. Jar Jar Binks
2. Mao
3. Treyvon Martin
4. Seung-Hui Cho
5. Campo Elías Delgado
6. Hitler
7. Misterxmister
8. Alexander the great
9. Stalin
10. Kendrick Lamar

I met one of the smartest brothas in existence .... Lol

He's a friend of my father who took all of his Navy retirements savings and invested it in Apple stock pre iPod.

Yea.

I really don't see what folks see in the Punisher.

My only experience with Punisher were the Fox Spider-Man cartoon and the Tom Jane movie. I don't know what his comic version is like, but I'm mainly interested where a Netflix series would go. I guess it's just morbid curiosity.

Numb..be a bigger man than Slayven. Come gimme that Jandro booty. AND NEVER EXPLAIN WHAT THAT MEANS! They'll see it themselves when they join..you too, Banana.

Slayven

The movie? Or comics? Both?
Both
I once played the good guy version of Purple Man in a Wild Talents game. It was insanely fun. He tried very very hard not to give orders.

At last. We agree on something.
Thought you said WIldcards, their Purpleman was even more fucked up
51Vs0KEIaIL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

ive been saying the same. especially when they think that he actually cleans up crime.

Yeah he just a sad and angry man.

I think it plays into the internet tought guy. What nerds think they would be in real life if they cared enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom