• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

I'm playing Fallout 4 and while poking around in a diner I got a message prompt from Shy (group messages). Just when I looked over I stepped on a landmine and blew my legs off.
HAHAHAHHAHA. Sorry about that fam, we were just looking for more peeps to play with.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
People who eat ass aren't allowed to use cups and silverware at my house
Really? How would you know
between 60 and 130

CUReSDYUcAEVSDc.jpg

This guy is pretty much asking for his ass to be licked

zeemumu

I didn't know until recently that you could do the tow cable takedown in Walker Assault. I thought it was only available for the AI missions.

Village

*jamming out to dive into the mellow *

Y'all play any MMO's?

I play DCUO in spots during the year, speaking of which next paycheck its time to start that back up.

Tried terra, it played great some of the characters though...

Wanna play ff14, but you have to pay for that shit + subscription + DLC

royalan

Ok what's up with all these horse references. This place needs more pics of naked black men and less horses

Maybe you're too young to remember, but back in the great year 2000, there was a popular rapper by the name of DMX who released a song titled 'Party Up (Up In Here)'. T'was a great song, particularly for the opening line of its chorus:

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.

This rousing bit of prose would become especially popular among the teenage/twenties set, becoming the "Turn Up" of its time. But, like with all cool things, its popularity as a phrase would begin to die when when one particular thing happened:

Everyone's parents got to it.

And then an even worse thing happened:

White media got to it.

And now the mere mention of the phrase "Y'all gon make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here" conjures, for most people, uncomfortable memories of grandparents "getting jiggy" at barbecues, and white morning news anchors who definitely need to chill.

Tragic, really.

Anyway, that's what I think of when I think of the horse jokes. Make of that what you will.

Young Magus

Maybe you're too young to remember, but back in the great year 2000, there was popular rapper by the name of DMX who released a song titled 'Party Up (Up In Here)'. T'was a great song, particularly for the opening line of its chorus:

This rousing bit of prose would become especially popular among the teenage/twenties set, becoming the "Turn Up" of it's time. But, like with all cool things, its popularity as a phrase would begin to die when when one particular thing happened:

White media got to it.

And now the mere mention of the phrase "Y'all gon make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here" conjures, for most people, uncomfortable memories of grandparents "getting jiggy" at barbecues, and white morning news anchors who definitely need to chill.

Tragic, really.

Anyway, that's what I think of when I think of the horse jokes. Make of that what you will.

*daps this post*

Roy this is why you the best.

Serously tho, ya'll nikkas jumped the shark with these horse post.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Maybe you're too young to remember, but back in the great year 2000, there was a popular rapper by the name of DMX who released a song titled 'Party Up (Up In Here)'. T'was a great song, particularly for the opening line of its chorus:

This rousing bit of prose would become especially popular among the teenage/twenties set, becoming the "Turn Up" of its time. But, like with all cool things, its popularity as a phrase would begin to die when when one particular thing happened:

White media got to it.

Tragic, really.

agreed. the joke feels long played out. especially without the avatar to riff off

damn. all of that? lol. horsepictures.com stock has just plummeted.

the willpower it took to not post a picture of a horse jumping over a shark was strong.

Y'all ain't gonna guilt trip me into not posting horse pics.

So I went and Googled "horse jumping over shark"

Got greeted by a picture of a presumably dead person who's entire ass was bit off by a shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom