• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is awful. It's like they thought "hey guys, the AI companions in the first game were kind of useless so let's make them more integral and even MORE useless. Oh, and let's make the game as little fun as possible too because FUCK the people playing this game. Seriously, fuck them."

Numb

Not when BCT is secretly finding out they were part hispanic all along.
Already in.

----
Yo Slay in Supernatural
The grim reaper assosiation are also tired of this nine lives cat bullshit from these guys and have made the decision to not even bother taking them to heaven or even hell but will accidentally drop them in some place they cant ever come back from lol.They basically said fuck em after what went down last season at the end
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Its thanks to this girl.
She is not messing.

Yep, skin color/nationality/religious affiliation doesn't matter. Just be genuine/don't come in here just to start an argument. Lurkers who just want to ask questions about black people are also welcome to do so, just be respectful/have common sense (if it's not something you'd say to a black person in real life, don't ask it here).
Why is your avatar a black Jesus?

akira28

you wrong...

I'm talking about the girl who had questions about black guys or something. It's a hazy memory, that was a weird time for BCT.

Dereck

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is awful. It's like they thought "hey guys, the AI companions in the first game were kind of useless so let's make them more integral and even MORE useless. Oh, and let's make the game as little fun as possible too because FUCK the people playing this game. Seriously, fuck them."
Make a Resident Evil game centered strictly around 2 people the entire game but not include online co-op brehs.

Numb

Yep, skin color/nationality/religious affiliation doesn't matter. Just be genuine/don't come in here just to start an argument. Lurkers who just want to ask questions about black people are also welcome to do so, just be respectful/have common sense (if it's not something you'd say to a black person in real life, don't ask it here).

Indeed.
Need the question of who the best persona waifu is to be added in the questionnaire tho.
To know who to avoid if they got the same taste as Beef.
You wrong beef.

Loudninja

Yep.

Watching Jessica Jones. That sex scene and what happens afterwards...

Having sex with damaged women has lead me to that exact situation. It's always weird when they leave crying and you're like "WTF DID I DO?" Then they call a few days later and explain why they left.

I forgot my charger at home today. I'll never make that mistake again. This site is blocked and this thread would have me fired if it wasn't. Did I miss any good horse on human crime today?

Village

But its great, no seriously i love rev 1 and 2

It was fine for me. What were you having issues with?

harSon

Banned
I forgot my charger at home today. I'll never make that mistake again. This site is blocked and this thread would have me fired if it wasn't. Did I miss any good horse on human crime today?

This reminds me of the video my dorm mate showed me freshman year of college, Death by Horse Cock. Like I've known dude for maybe a week, and he thinks its a good idea to call me over to watch some suspect ass shit. Like at what point do you get comfortable enough with someone where you're OK with showing them some dude get railed by an Arabian Stallion? Then tell em the aftermath of home boy succumbing to internal bleeding.

Numb

This reminds me of the video my dorm mate showed me freshman year of college, Death by Horse Cock. Like I've known dude for maybe a week, and he thinks its a good idea to call me over to watch some suspect ass shit. Like at what point do you get comfortable enough with someone where you're OK with showing them some dude get railed by an Arabian Stallion? Then tell em the aftermath of home boy succumbing to internal bleeding.

What the fuck
It took years for people to try and show me dumb shit like that and even then it wasnt something on that lvl.

But its great, no seriously i love rev 1 and 2

It was fine for me. What were you having issues with?

I found Moira's gimmick to be annoying, HATE character switching (especially when one character can't defend themselves) and just found the game to play shodilly.

It's weird because I love Rev 1 and still play it just for the glory of raid mode but Rev 2 just completely turned me off.

tumblr_n90u98SqID1refhi9o3_250.gif

Malyse

See, I understand this, but I'm an unabashedly awful person and a social gadfly/provocateur. That "What the fuck is wrong with you?" look was likely the end goal.

Mizerman

Yeah.

De-lurking just to say this: LMAO

The scary thing is, he was probably just testing the waters with that. You don't open with your worst shit. Imagine the kind of stuff he would have showed you if you had reacted positively.

Slayven

Not when BCT is secretly finding out they were part hispanic all along.
Already in.

----
Yo Slay in Supernatural
The grim reaper assosiation are also tired of this nine lives cat bullshit from these guys and have made the decision to not even bother taking them to heaven or even hell but will accidentally drop them in some place they cant ever come back from lol.They basically said fuck em after what went down last season at the end
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Its thanks to this girl.
She is not messing.
Supnatural was a mistake, nothing but trash

niggas on Gaf be keeping records on me, damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom