• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Ferdinand_Puentes-2.jpg
They're making low budget live action bioshock. Cool.
That pic would of been perfect a few days ago. lol

I hate tipping while black (TWB) because if you dont tip you always get that look. I didnt tip you because because the service sucked , not because im black but If you dont you feed the stereotype.

Fuck going out im staying home.

I'm at work trying not to burst out laughing shit got me crying. It would of been better if the thread was made yesterday.

21 people still voted smash, you know they ain't read through the thread xD

This one dude said "how this nigga got a fat ass, I clicked smash.... Smh I was tricked by butt"

Lmaooooo

Kreed

I hate tipping while black (TWB) because if you dont tip you always get that look. I didnt tip you because because the service sucked , not because im black but If you dont you feed the stereotype.

Did your server say the words "I hate Mondays" or "I hate Canadians" while at your table?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You didn't tip...at all? How bad was the service?

I'm not above stiffing someone if they're absolutely fucking deplorable, but those instances are rare. Was it that bad?

lordmrw

Who you kiddin? NOBODY could tell until her Instagram was found. The ass had you all on brick.

I honestly didn't pay attention to that guy when I first saw the pic. I saw the face and noted that he resembled a close friend of mine and kept it moving. It wasn't until pages later when people kept mentioning the chick in the pink pants that I took another look and saw the long hair and the ass.

Onemic

I honestly didn't pay attention to that guy when I first saw the pic. I saw the face and noted that he resembled a close friend of mine and kept it moving. It wasn't until pages later when people kept mentioning the chick in the pink pants that I took another look and saw the long hair and the ass.

which pic

akira28

I'm a MGS fan, so i know exactly what you mean.

Ohh god, what did they do now ?

I was going to make a thread about words that kill and ask that posters speak them to me. Then we could have a discussion about the mind of Kojima and the philosophy of his Metal Gear themes.

And then have them all entered into the public record at the upcoming 2016 United Nations Peacemaker accords meeting.

Words that kill must be identified and controlled, for tomorrow's future to survive.

I pray for the look. Cause I'mma steal theyre soul through they're eyelids when I look at em back.

What? Breitbart's story is full of shit?

MSNBC: The man on King's birth certificate is his father, not his biological father.

“I did talk to Shaun. I can tell you that Shaun King is biracial,” she said. “There’s no reason to doubt that he’s biracial.”

“I think getting into further details about who his biological father is unfairly drags his mother into a story in which he is not a public figure,” Reid continued. “But this is a very private story between his mom, his dad and the person who is his biological father, which Shaun King since he was about 8 or 9 years old has known that his dad is not his biological father.”

Meaning he didn't want to talk because it's not your goddamn business.

Shy

I was going to make a thread about words that kill and ask that posters speak them to me. Then we could have a discussion about the mind of Kojima and the philosophy of his Metal Gear themes.

And then have them all entered into the public record at the upcoming 2016 United Nations Peacemaker accords meeting.

Words that kill must be identified and controlled, for tomorrow's future to survive.
8AqagHc.gif

MSNBC: The man on King's birth certificate is his father, not his biological father.

And yet people were thirsty for scandal, like always.

Milo's still got his drones harassing King on Twitter and of course GG's getting more involved

Onemic

but why'd he have to tip toe over the issue though? If he had nothing to hide he wouldve gone in front of the media to tell it like it is.

akira28

but why'd he have to tip toe over the issue though? If he had nothing to hide he wouldve gone in front of the media to tell it like it is.

he can still make a tweet, put out a vine, set up a periscope, and schedule an interview with Don Lemon. I mean, its the people's right to know, so it's the least he could have done.

(me I would have just tried to troll the fucking balls and burnt hair off of anyone who gave me shit, fuck everyone and their need to know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom