• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kid used to get clocked (before he started getting as tall as myself) for walking around with that dude's complexion, and calling himself black. He fought/challenged friends who would get on that racist shit, and they never understood why he would lose his shit. It's a terrible thing.

Pretty sure it's been said, but yeah, I'd have to whip out my wallet, and show the baby pictures for people to believe he was mine. The girl? The nose, hair, and in between complexion sheltered her from all that..my assumption, really.

What? Breitbart's story is full of shit?

MSNBC: The man on King's birth certificate is his father, not his biological father.

Meaning he didn't want to talk because it's not your goddamn business.

I said.

I SAID.

In that thread:

Did anybody consider that King's mother possibly LIED on the birth certificate? Sometimes (SOMETIMES) the father on the BC is just the man in the mother's life who wants to care for her and her kid(s), not the genetic father.

Now I'm waiting for Breitbart to say that Kid from Kid and Play is white, Rashida Jones is white, Drake is white...really people, Breitbart is NOT a credible source. For anything.

THANK YOU.

Gattsu25

Banned
What? Breitbart's story is full of shit?

MSNBC: The man on King's birth certificate is his father, not his biological father.

Meaning he didn't want to talk because it's not your goddamn business.

King just posted, effectively, a detailed autobiography on Kos because of this shit: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/20/1413881/-Race-love-hate-and-me-A-distinctly-American-story

It's annoying that this dude is getting harassed like this. It's crazy that his family is getting harassed like this.

It's infuriating that the people who are stoking these fires don't give a fuck and are just doing this all as a smokescreen. They don't care if they're pillorying a family.

It's maddening that the media is running with this bullshit like they have been.

Fucking disgraceful.

andthebeatgoeson

Saw Straight Out of Compton. Really good movie. Will have to check it out again buti would put it up there for over of the best of the year. But I'll admit I'm a fanboy and really love the parallels with current issues. Still remember the first time I heard Eazy.

akira28

Fuck it. I'm done for the night.

Fuck it.

like the man said. People more concerned with defending the honor of Breitbart than they are people dying in Syria, Ethiopia, America, India, Sudan, Central Africa, Mexico, so on and so on. But a lion gets shot, not even endangered, just beloved, laws get written the next day. Everything else "takes time", needs baby steps. Train them or let them have it set in that the black or brown or tan, or LGBT person is the other, and they won't give a damn about minorities when they're presented with an us or them situation.

A dead criminal or a dead cop is the dichotomy they approach us with, because of course the cop has to kill the criminal to live. That's their job. They're supposed to "use restraint", because they ultimately have the power of life and death when its just them and someone else, alone in the dark. But restraint in the face of "danger"? Of course not, that's ludicrous, how could we ask that of an officer? Of course they have to use lethal force to protect their lives. It's a joke because it really is a joke. Like on Family Guy and everywhere else. Black lives matter?

D i Z

He didn't even go into the full details of his ancestral makeup tho.

And he shouldn't. It's nobodies business, it affects his work not at all. And anyone who is thinking that he should needs to get their head out of their ass and stop doing Breitbart's work for them.

And he shouldn't. It's nobodies business, it affects his work not at all. And anyone who is thinking that he should needs to get their head out of their ass and stop doing Breitbart's work for them.
I tell you what. I spent two hours reminding myself where I'm from this morning..it's pretty embarrassing. It should never be a question. Yet, here we are..

Onemic

But people didnt give Dolezal a pass, why does he get one? He gotta show us his whole family tree tbh

Slayven

But isn't this like when people expose supporters of the confederate flag for wearing Jordans, doe?

I just want the truth.

CFIchBfWMAAQ1ch.jpg:large

Merc_

This whole thing with Shaun King is sickening to the point where I don't even want to read the fucking thread on it.

The fuck is wrong with people?

Dude Guy

I don't know how some of you brehs deal with some of those OT threads seriously sometimes. Y'all better people than me, that's for sure

D i Z

LOL. i've haven't had hobnobs for years. Have fun on destiny.

Yeah, the thing about being a Brit expat is you'll have dreams about all the biscuits and sweets you're missing. Even if you don't have a sweet tooth. The craving are real!
Hobnobs got me this time, and I've got Jaffa cakes on the way.

Shy

Yeah, the thing about being a Brit expat is you'll have dreams about all the biscuits and sweets you're missing. Even if you don't have a sweet tooth. The craving are real!
Hobnobs got me this time, and I've got Jaffa cakes on the way.
Noice. I prefer Jaffa cake bars myself.

Crocodile

But people didnt give Dolezal a pass, why does he get one? He gotta show us his whole family tree tbh

Ok so I quoted this post and was about to yell at you till I saw what you had hidden in here.

Example #35315321325 of why using sarcasm when discussing serious subjects online SUCKS

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't know how some of you brehs deal with some of those OT threads seriously sometimes. Y'all better people than me, that's for sure

I go in there expecting to call someone ignorant and basically shit on some clueless motherfucker every time. I don't always succeed, but when I do I feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom