• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
It's not the consensus, but a large number of people keep popping up to downplay pretty much everything. It keeps happening.

Slay, I haven't seen that much but just give the media a few minutes to collect their notes and I'm sure that angle will enter the equation.

Village

Too many excuses made for two idiots who rolled up to the poke-spot with guns and clips and were talking abput being about that life. Thats too big to be claiming they are kids who messed up.

Merc_

I'm just happy they were caught. Far too many of these type of idiots are getting their hands on guns.

What a strange thing to target anyway.

Slayven

It's not the consensus, but a large number of people keep popping up to downplay pretty much everything. It keeps happening.

Slay, I haven't seen that much but just give the media a few minutes to collect their notes and I'm sure that angle will enter the equation.

They were going to roll up on some white babies, the news ain't going to ride that hard for them. And they can't spin it into a "Attack on religion"

I bet even Fox is just going to low key mention it, to avoid any mixed messages.

Kreed

I only popped into that thread to say my quick bit but it seemed to me most people were calling this out for the fucked up shit it was. You probably read the thread more closely than me, its what you're saying actually the overall opinion (or if not the consensus something said by an non-insignificant number of people)?

It wasn't the overall opinion, just a few too many defenders for two grown ass men at a Pokemon tournament with more guns that T.I. and Bobby Smurda.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
mindblown.png

They we're going to shoot the place up if they loss.

royalan

So, I just started that show Ballers on HBO.

Not even 5 minutes into the first episode...

...this nigga is wearing a fur vest,

I don't know if I should continue.

Gattsu25

Banned
Anyone else glad that MGSV is getting good reviews.. not because it means the game will be good, but because it means that hopefully the reviews thread will not devolve into idiocy?

Who am I kidding? Just wait for the first 3.5/5 or 7.5/10 and it will all go to hell, regardless.

Slayven

Anyone else glad that MGSV is getting good reviews.. not because it means the game will be good, but because it means that hopefully the reviews thread will not devolve into idiocy?

Who am I kidding? Just wait for the first 3.5/5 or 7.5/10 and it will all go to hell, regardless.

That fandom would eat itself alive if the game got anything less than 9s

akira28

Just got discharged. On my way home. Kind of high from the anesthesia. But going to sleep at the crib and watch a lot of curb your enthusiasm this week. Appreciate the well wishes. That hospital was balling. In by 1030 am, finished and recovered by 6pm.

Cvs is dog shit. Just throwing that out there. Treating my wife like a junkie.

they truly are shit. I stopped going when they lost my prescriptions after making me come back twice to get them because they couldn't fill the shit. Just straight up lost it "sorry, lol." Plus treating me like an addict when I was trying to call around to get my joint reupped. Talking about we're not allowed to tell you the dosages or our inventory over the phone, you have to drive an hour for us to tell you we don't have your shit. fuck you CVS.

I go to walgreens.

Walking Dead LA is on, I will be counting the Latinos

Latinos are the 2nd best minority. Oh believe me, there will be plenty of Angelinos.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
How many people on GAF would have pulled out all the stops to defend the columbine murderers if they caught them before the massacre?

"Well they were bullied and had some fantasy of revenge, so what? People make fake plans all the time. Those guns were probably just a coincidence."

And yet we wonder why massive shootings continue to happen.

akira28

I hope the fibis were already on a plane down to their homes to rifle through their comic collections before the arrests even hit the media.

Merc_

lol two (possibly 3) black people dead already. The only part of Fear the Walking Dead that isn't slow paced is when it comes to killin' da black folk.

Two guys (one 27 years old, the other 18) head over to a Boston Pokemon World Championship after 'joking' about 'killing the competition' and posting pics of an arsenal of guns.
wQEnULY.png

They drive from Iowa to Massachusetts and get stopped trying to enter the convention with these in their car:

The gaming side's reaction is that these guys (including the 27 year old) are kids who were just joking around and people need to chill with their accusations that they could be considered terrorists, especially if they were able to carry out an attack.

Or, as they say, boys will be boys
WzkCTCT.gif

For those guessing, here's a pic of the two 'kids':

Why the fuck would you ever need that stuff?

Jacir

How was it? Did black ppl die already? Those Fear the Dead commercials were trash and more like teasers than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom