• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I wish I could play Smash but I can never connect to an online game in any 3DS game ever for some reason. Also means I can't play with friends, which means I've basically shelved the game.
Regret buying the 3ds version when the Wii u one was so close
Wii u Smash parties second best fun on the system if you got enough people

Regret buying the 3ds version when the Wii u one was so close
Wii u Smash parties second best fun on the system if you got enough people

Yeah, but I don't have the money to buy consoles. I have to save for a couple months to buy one game. I get STEAM games from giveaways and gifts from friends. The rest of my money has to go to rent and food. Smash was a birthday present. I wasn't even going to buy it otherwise. :p

Johndoey

Banned
Well wishes to anyone competing.
--
Also does anyone want a Saints Row 3 key, my pc can't run it and I keep forgetting I have it.

Numb

Yeah, but I don't have the money to buy consoles. I have to save for a couple months to buy one game. I get STEAM games from giveaways and gifts from friends. The rest of my money has to go to rent and food. Smash was a birthday present. I wasn't even going to buy it otherwise. :p
Good thing Wii U has a few games you need over time
Well wishes to anyone competing.
--
Also does anyone want a Saints Row 3 or Killer is dead key, my pc can't run them and I keep forgetting I have them.

Throw that Killer is dead code over here brother

Edit
Thx John

Slayven

So after considering everything you posted, I'd recommend a FireTV. It has both a USB port and micro sd slot. You can install Kodi to watch files from there. Also, I'm guessing they'll have internet down the line and Disney/Netflix have a deal that should be kicking in shortly where all of Disney's movies (Pixar, Marvel, Lucas) and such will be streaming on Netflix exclusively. And if you have Amazon Prime you can activate a child account which will give them access to shows and movies..again, if and when they get internet.

It's a nice little box. I own 3. Very easy to set up. My wife can navigate it just fine, so children will pick it up quickly lol. They'd also have to pour water on it and smash it to break it easily..doubt they'd do that to the thing that gives them entertainment.
SMH
The hairline and bodytype. Antonio Cesaro looks like he could be a younger brother to either of them
Damn you are right. they all got that NY tv cop look

Ain't said otherwise..we all got our faults lol.

lol My wife is better at using electronics than I am, but she breaks a controller every time she tries to play a video game, while screaming "FUCCCCCK YOU, MARIO! YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELLLLLL!"

Sigh. I love my wife.

EDIT: I tend to forget we're living in the future, so every time I pick up a gadget or new phone or something I never actually know what I can use it for. I have techie friends who show me things like being able to keep track of where you parked your car and when and my brain explodes. My wife on the other hand rolls her eyes and says "Duh I knew you could do that."

Well my thread went about as poorly as I expected.

Typical find one supposedly negative thing and make it all about that.

Won't someone think of the police being excluded lol.

Fuck.

Shy

lol My wife is better at using electronics than I am, but she breaks a controller every time she tries to play a video game, while screaming "FUCCCCCK YOU, MARIO! YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELLLLLL!"

Sigh. I love my wife.
LOL. Your wife should stream. that would be pretty funny.

ApharmdX

Banned
Fuck y'all eating today?

I did a crab boil, steaks, and homemade macaroni and cheese. It's raining here so I couldn't grill, had to do everything inside.

politics with new people you don't know? listen, but don't talk.

Talking politics with friends/family? Made that mistake before. Never again.

I've spent a lot of time with them over the last few years, and we do talk politics sometimes. I just had to go there, suspected they were Trumpers... I legitimately wonder meeting Trump supporters irl "why, just why" and family is no exception. Political differences are one thing but backing an open racist should make most decent people pause and reflect.

Sigh. I love my wife.

Too funny.

Well my thread went about as poorly as I expected.

Typical find one supposedly negative thing and make it all about that.

Won't someone think of the police being excluded lol.

Fuck.

lol..Could have told you that.

LOL. Your wife should stream. that would be pretty funny.

It would be the shortest stream you ever saw.

I'll do a transcript of said stream now.

*she boots up Super Mario Bros. 3*
"Which button do I use to jump?"
"I can run? FUCK YEAH!"
*runs into goomba*
*Mario dies jingle plays*
"GRAHhhh."
*makes it through a couple levels then falls in a pit*
GRAHHHH FUCK! *throws controller at the floor*
*falls in the same pit*
*she snaps the controller in half*
"MARIO YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER! STUPID GAME GODDAMNIT MONKEY BALLS ALLIGATOR SHIT FUCKSTAINNNN! THIS GAME SUCKS AND I HATE ITTT!"

There hope you enjoyed the stream.

Shy

and get an amazon wishlist
No no. I didn't mean it like that.

"I can run? FUCK YEAH!"
*runs into goomba*
"GRAHhhh."
*falls in the same pit*
"MARIO YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER! STUPID GAME GODDAMNIT MONKEY BALLS ALLIGATOR SHIT FUCKSTAINNNN! THIS GAME SUCKS AND I HATE ITTT!"

Fucking lol. A stream that would live in legend.

"I can run? FUCK YEAH!"
*runs into goomba*
"GRAHhhh."
*falls in the same pit*

Ok..this needs to happen.

Mizerman

"I can run? FUCK YEAH!"
*runs into goomba*
"GRAHhhh."
*falls in the same pit*

It would be amusing at least.

She's just a loud and breaky venter when she's mad, or doing something difficult, or playing a game. lol

Sure Shy aka Mr.Steal Your Girlfriend

y7Ub.gif

So uh...about what we were all eating today. I had BBQ and potatoes.

Fuck y'all eating today?

Nothing special today. Like I said wish I knew about some cookouts. One of my neighbors got a lot of cars at her house. She probably throwing one. I want to go up there and knock on the door, but nahh can't be inviting myself like that. My hungry self just going to stay in the house and eat a bologna sandwich.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Not like the old days when you could get a cheap madcatz or whatever burner

literal burners. nothing like having the controllers sticks go out on you mid game so youre moving in a circle. unplugging and plugging that bitch in hoping that doing that does something, but you know youre screwed. luckily 3rd party makers arent as shit as they used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom