• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Christopher Meloni is doing alright for himself right now, might be a glorified cameo like when Martin came back on L&O. Though that was a decent episode.

Slayven

The entire style changed. It was dark and gritty. Not realistic, but had some good drama. Now it's just silly. Oh well. I thought Stabler said he was open to coming back. Hope that happens since he bombed hard when he left the show.

I always confuse Christopher Meloni with Mark Strong.

Slayven

This is the worst timeline.

LegendsCrisis6.jpg

Batman would disagree

Walpurgis

Banned
So after considering everything you posted, I'd recommend a FireTV. It has both a USB port and micro sd slot. You can install Kodi to watch files from there. Also, I'm guessing they'll have internet down the line and Disney/Netflix have a deal that should be kicking in shortly where all of Disney's movies (Pixar, Marvel, Lucas) and such will be streaming on Netflix exclusively. And if you have Amazon Prime you can activate a child account which will give them access to shows and movies..again, if and when they get internet.

It's a nice little box. I own 3. Very easy to set up. My wife can navigate it just fine, so children will pick it up quickly lol. They'd also have to pour water on it and smash it to break it easily..doubt they'd do that to the thing that gives them entertainment.
Thanks for the response but that product isn't available in Canada. 😞 It did get me to look at the Roku which seems to be the same thing.

Anyone have any experience with the Roku 2? I mainly want to play video files from a USB on it.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00VRAZ700/

Thanks for the response but that product isn't available in Canada. 😞 It did get me to look at the Roku which seems to be the same thing.

Anyone have any experience with the Roku 2? I mainly want to play video files from a USB on it.

Don't know about the Roku. You're not allowed to buy the Fire from the U.S. store? Could swear I've bought stuff from the euro Amazon with no issues.

Dai101

Banned
So after considering everything you posted, I'd recommend a FireTV. It has both a USB port and micro sd slot. You can install Kodi to watch files from there. Also, I'm guessing they'll have internet down the line and Disney/Netflix have a deal that should be kicking in shortly where all of Disney's movies (Pixar, Marvel, Lucas) and such will be streaming on Netflix exclusively. And if you have Amazon Prime you can activate a child account which will give them access to shows and movies..again, if and when they get internet.

It's a nice little box. I own 3. Very easy to set up. My wife can navigate it just fine, so children will pick it up quickly lol. They'd also have to pour water on it and smash it to break it easily..doubt they'd do that to the thing that gives them entertainment.

My dad (and i) sell this down here:

http://www.ghia.com.mx/page/index.php?s=productos_ghia&tipo=smart_tv_box

We sell it preloaded with Kobi and errr... some not-so-legal plugins.

Malyse

Suicide Squad; 32 days

Doctor Strange; 123 days

The Wolverine 3; 242 days

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2; 305 days

Wonder Woman; 333 days

Spider-Man: Homecoming; 368 days

Untitled Fox/Marvel movie; 459 days

Thor: Ragnarok; 487 days

Justice League; 501 days

Untitled Fox/Marvel movie; 557 days

Black Panther; 592 days

The Flash; 620 days

Avengers: Infinity War - Part I; 669 days

Ant-Man and the Wasp; 732 days

Aquaman; 753 days

Untitled DC movie; 823 days

Captain Marvel; 977 days

Shazam; 1005 days

Avengers: Infinity War - Part II; 1033 days

Justice League 2; 1075 days

Untitled DC movie; 1215 days

Cyborg; 1369 days

Untitled Marvel movie; 1397 days

Untitled Marvel movie; 1467 days

Green Lantern Corps; 1481 days

Untitled Marvel movie; 1586 days

Deadpool 2; TBD

Gambit; TBD

New Mutants; TBD

Suicide Squad 2; TBD

The Batman; TBD

Untitled Harley Quinn movie; TBD

Inhumans; TBD

Booster Gold/Blue Beetle team-up; TBD

Suicide Squad 2 and a Harley Quinn movie. :|

Shy

Quick question.

Am i copying someone else on GAF with my new avatar. ?

Because i really do get the feeling i've seen someone else with it.
I'm well. Been bad but then again it's another day in the office. Just popped my head in to say hello.

And Ishi is back as well. Damn I missed a lot.

You cats be easy and have a safe and happy fourth.
Same to you too.

Just saw my Evo pools and I'm not going up against any super notable players right off the bat. Plus I got a 6:00 pm and a 10:00 am pool so plenty of time for casuals. Just getting in that last bit of practice before next Thursday hopefully my Ps2 to 360 converter works.

Numb

Just saw my Evo pools and I'm not going up against any super notable players right off the bat. Plus I got a 6:00 pm and a 10:00 am pool so plenty of time for casuals. Just getting in that last bit of practice before next Thursday hopefully my Ps2 to 360 converter works.
Good luck
Hope to see you on stream

ApharmdX

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LRz3VlMuLA

Is Seasoning Salt taboo in certain communities?

That's funny as shit. Salmon with kale and mayo? Sunscreen?

Actually this weekend I had my in-laws over for a cookout, that are white, and they brought fried chicken. Maybe they just wanted me to feel comfortable? We ended up getting in a tense discussion because they are Trump supporters, which kind of spoiled the soothing effect of the fried chicken.

Shy

Break a leg fam.

Let us know if you're on stream at all, so we can cheer you on.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Good luck!

Mizerman

Good luck, bro.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That's funny as shit. Salmon with kale and mayo? Sunscreen?

Actually this weekend I had my in-laws over for a cookout, that are white, and they brought fried chicken. Maybe they just wanted me to feel comfortable? We ended up getting in a tense discussion because they are Trump supporters, which kind of spoiled the soothing effect of the fried chicken.

Talking politics with friends/family? Made that mistake before. Never again.

akira28

politics with new people you don't know? listen, but don't talk.

I'm interested in 7 of those, if I include the fuckery that will be Booster and Beetle.

I wish I could play Smash but I can never connect to an online game in any 3DS game ever for some reason. Also means I can't play with friends, which means I've basically shelved the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom