• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Look i'm not proud of it. My friends got me to sort my shit out. But the machetes came along the same time as the coat it dredged up memories.

To be fair I wasn't aggressively twirling at anyone, it was incidental.

D i Z

Johndoey is the only sane person besides myself in here. *taps on glass*

Ishi's avatar is just too good for those kind of responses.

D i Z

Y'all better twirl

Pokemon-TWIRL.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If working a "real" job has learned me anything it's that "you're brain is fully grown when you're in your mid-20s" is complete bullshit. People making fuck you money and acting like they ain't aged a day past high school.

Johndoey

Banned
If working a "real" job has learned me anything it's that "you're brain is fully grown when you're in your mid-20s" is complete bullshit. People making fuck you money and acting like they ain't aged a day past high school.

We can see a form of this in action with Donald Trump.

--
The Kirby tribute episode of TMNT was really good.

Jeez, why would you post that. Why tell everyone you did that?

Johndoey

Banned
It's extremely easy to make any story sound one-sided in your direction but people on here lack the self-awareness to even fake like they're rational human beings. I will never understand what these people think about when they make threads. "If I tell everyone that I called a guy a fag, that'll shift everyone's opinion my way!"

That's the thing right, dude has to know no one will back him on that, at least lie or something.

Shy

What's on the menu, BCT?

I'm making a tuna tetrazzini.

And ginger snaps cause why not.
I'll probably have a peanut butter sandwich later.

The staple of the forever alone tribe. 😞
We might have to airlift Shy out, or smuggle him into Ireland
Yep. It's getting worse and worse by the week.
I want to feel bad for them but ...

PHUyL6A.gif
TrEYj0j.gif

Nah, son!

We need Shy to stay in the trenches so that we can get that smugglers trade going. In fact, we might need to send in a couple of enterprising BCT heads to help with idiot control for the sake of the people!

Predicting things like Kebab shortages and making the right moves to keep shit flowing at the markets.

Getting quality Cadbury's products out at reasonable rates.

Keeping Eastenders on the air during the gov't sanctioned blackouts to keep the population from losing their collective shit and ransacking all of the Tesco's.
LOL.

I'm going to try and get to the airport earlier to hopefully to catch an earlier flight to go to Vegas. Hopefully I can get some casuals in and a pre-Evo tournament in.

Furyous

When I was younger I wore a trench coat every day and would occasionally twirl while I was walking, I thought ladies were into it, they were not.

pYoDmkl.gif

No, literally don't forget to chill. It's gonna be hot lol

What person with too much time on their hands is going to come through various beaten up and hideous forms of this image to represent STDs? I do not condone such action and vehemently disagree with anyone that does this by the way.

Furyous

Just had the weirdest interaction with police officers in my life. I went across the street to grab me some quick calories of junk food from the store owned by the man of middle eastern descent as the politicians like to say.

Anywhoo, I see these people talking to police because someone stole something I guess and I refuse to make eye contact with the police because reasons. I enter the store and then realize they're still outside as the cashier slowly rings in my items for some strange reason. I see them and then they see me. I've the mean mug on like "leave me alone". They intentionally walk to the other side of the store entrance a good 45 feet away and proceed to watch me like a hawk at the register from the back. She's taking her time like shit ringing up all six of these items.

I ask her to ring in three beef jerky sticks and she says don't worry about it I got you. No big deal right? I slightly adjust my head and the cops are a good 7.25 feet behind me. I'm not sure they heard the part about "I got you" so I ask her again eight times just in case the cops didn't get the message. I then sign my name on the receipt hoping I don't get shot walking out the door because bullshit conservative fear mongering.

This was weird because usually I'm harassed and have been known to have guns pulled on me for bullshit reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom