• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Msnbc has a bunch of Bernie fans on TV. 6 in all. All wearing Bernie shirts. A panel that's talking about Bernie and who they are supporting; not sure, volume is low.

Let's play a game of 'how many minorities are on this panel?'

Then guess how many women and neck beards are on this panel for extra credit.

Slayven

Bish and Onemic can we trade Steve Harvey for Don Cherry?

don.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CFptVHgXIAAB3vc.png

doncherry-battleoftheblades.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
Msnbc has a bunch of Bernie fans on TV. 6 in all. All wearing Bernie shirts. A panel that's talking about Bernie and who they are supporting; not sure, volume is low.

Let's play a game of 'how many minorities are on this panel?'
Usually I would say one fir the appearance of diversity. But your post clearly implies otherwise.

andthebeatgoeson

Damn, is that a chocolate chip ice cream suit?

Edit
Come on John, go out on a limb. I could be trolling you hive of hillary villainry

And i want to see what's on your mind.

Malyse

I ain't snitch

Oh?

I'm calling the police on this thread.
I'm calling the police on you and saying you have a gun and are holding a white woman hostage.
The police have been called.
The police have been called.
I would call the police on you and tell them you have a gun and a stolen white woman
I'm calling the police on you
i dont fight no more i just call the police
I'm calling the police on you.
I'm calling the police on you.
I'm calling the police on y'all
I would call the police on someone if they tried to untie my shoes.
The police have been alerted
Have the police waiting
I'll call the police on both of yall
I'm calling the police on this thread.

Is that so?

andthebeatgoeson

Well, yeah, janedro would post the same thing over and over. He's a damn horse. He just pushing big ass buttons. 0-9. It just so happens that 0 is 'I'm calling the police'

Zekes!

I mean, if our hockey teams weren't garbage it'd be nicer to listen to his commentary on Hockey Night In Canada. But they are rubbish, so at least his eccentrics are funny.

West, east, prairies, central good, central separatist, which region do you sit in?

West Coast but born East Coast

D i Z

Only 23?

Seems low.

I know, right?

Watched Creed for the first time last night. It was good, but I felt like it missed those classic Rocky moments of insightful speeches and self awareness. I really like those moments, so I might be on an Island with a tiny population on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom