• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Going to LA this weekend.

Need some good outdoor activities. Places to hike?

Venice Beach vs Santa Monica vs ?

Any have to go to restaurants?

I love both - Venice Beach because it's goddamned VB. Santa Monica was shopping paradise. If you wanna shop big, hit SM. If you wanna see a lot of fun shit, VB.

D i Z

If you want good Pizza in LA, go to Damiano's on Fairfax.

If you are looking for art and galleries while you are at Venice Beach (preferably during the evening/night) , look for Abbot Kinney blvd. That's where all of the non bullshit art in VB lives, and it's less tourist trappy, and more local vibe.

If you want to stay close to downtown but want reasonably priced but great food, search for k-town, bulgogi. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

I really never understand why people hate on L.A when no one ever comes here to actually see L.A. Everyone comes here with preconceived notions, ignores 99.9% of the many cities that form L.A and its peoples, just to chase a brochure. Then leave bitching all the way home about L.A being a horrible place. You get exactly what you came here with your time investment. Had no time or desire to learn anything about L.A? Then leave with exactly what you put in. Nothing.

God all the Pokemon Go news is just getting stranger and stranger.

The hype is gonna go the way of GSWs 2016 Championship hopes by winter.

This one guy in walked in class yesterday and said "I have a question for the class, who is Team Valor??"

Everyone looked at him like
will49494456-2.png
. I said "He's talking about Pokemon Go". then the Professor told him to sit down.

Johndoey

Banned
Hilary Clinton is like Sally Acorn, Been around for a while, intelligent, maybe a bit grating at times, but qualified for leadership.

Slayven

Hilary Clinton is like Sally Acorn, Been around for a while, intelligent, maybe a bit grating at times, but qualified for leadership.

I am still shocked she is still talking about race.

She is like quiet manager that keeps shit running while the flashy guys talk, and talk.

D i Z

Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles.

I haven't been to see for myself lately, but I'm pretty sure they closed a couple of locations from that bankruptcy deal. Snoop said that he was going to buy em out to save them. Not sure what happened with that.

Going to LA this weekend.

Need some good outdoor activities. Places to hike?

Venice Beach vs Santa Monica vs ?

Any have to go to restaurants?

I always recommend people Roscoe's for food.

Hollywood sign hike is amazing imo. It was on my bucket list.

Santa Monica is not a bad choice if you choose it. Never been to Venice.

D i Z

How the hell GB fell into a new leadership that the people didn't elect, her own party didn't elect her, and now she is filling the cabinet with buffoons....

The fuck is going on?

Kreed

I haven't been to see for myself lately, but I'm pretty sure they closed a couple of locations from that bankruptcy deal. Snoop said that he was going to buy em out to save them. Not sure what happened with that.

Earlier this year there was at least one LA location and Long Beach location that I went to while visiting LA, but I see the bankruptcy thing is recent so yeah andthebeatgoeson, double check when you get there.

D i Z

Just give me 20 good men along with fresh horses and i'll smuggle him out.

Nah, son!

We need Shy to stay in the trenches so that we can get that smugglers trade going. In fact, we might need to send in a couple of enterprising BCT heads to help with idiot control for the sake of the people!

Predicting things like Kebab shortages and making the right moves to keep shit flowing at the markets.

Getting quality Cadbury's products out at reasonable rates.

Keeping Eastenders on the air during the gov't sanctioned blackouts to keep the population from losing their collective shit and ransacking all of the Tesco's.

Dai101

Banned
Nah, son!

We need Shy to stay in the trenches so that we can get that smugglers trade going. In fact, we might need to send in a couple of enterprising BCT heads to help with idiot control for the sake of the people!

Predicting things like Kebab shortages and making the right moves to keep shit flowing at the markets.

Getting quality Cadbury's products out at reasonable rates.

Keeping Eastenders on the air during the gov't sanctioned blackouts to keep the population from losing their collective shit and ransacking all of the Tesco's.

Sounds good.

The budget only allows for Jandro, JC, and a shopping cart

That bad, huh? We need better backers in the BCT.

Praise the sun! It's hot fiyah outside today.

For real. I', sure you can get 2nd to 3rd degree burns if you fall in the sidewalk.

D i Z

Phoenix has a "Serial Killer" rolling around at night shooting minorities.

I'm listening to the language presented and looking at the victims. White or Hispanic male murdered seven. But they aren't pointing out the obvious.

D i Z

The budget only allows for Jandro, JC, and a shopping cart

The "budget" was basically the cup that someone used to hold their change when they had to take their car in for servicing. Slay was supposed to be next up for the car wash and refill that shit.

D i Z

I own a row boat and two flare guns, and I need a twenty.

What you do, trade the machete's on Ebay for the flare guns? Can't trust a man who would make a deal like that.

Coming back from the market with no Shy, but got a handful of magic beans and shit.....

Johndoey

Banned
When I was younger I wore a trench coat every day and would occasionally twirl while I was walking, I thought ladies were into it, they were not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom