• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Black Panther and Storm was an event, calculated to bring black women into comics.

Monica and Blue Marvel is a more organic pairing. We can have black love in mainstream comics, ya'll. Just make sure it is done well.

is that what hudlin said? because it seemed more like he wanted a black couple to parade around despite the lack of buildup

is that what hudlin said? because it seemed more like he wanted a black couple to parade around despite the lack of buildup

I admit, this is my own opinion based on what happened. I came to this conclusion because of the book written by Eric Jerome Dickey for the event. EJD is a very important writer to black women, so it seemed to make sense to me that this would be an attempt to pull the sistas in.

TheFlow

Banned
Pokemon go has so much potential it is not even funny.

I love it and hate it because it is huge waste of time but I had fun.

Litan

Just released a few hours ago for Canada.
vjLA7mO.jpg

Dereck

Release the same handheld RPG for 20 years straight brehs.

Count money brehs.

Still end up playing the games anyways brehs.

Pokemon Crystal is the best one brehs.

Slayven

Funny thing is when people say this is a sign the NX will be a bit

my mother and other members of my family dont either, but this shit has them hooked

bamco dropped the ball on mobile. they should have done something similar to this years ago, with qr codes and shit.

Someone should have did a barcode scanning version of Monster Ranger by now.

Someone needs some fucking perspective if they think go is worse than some of those. Although someone walking their child at 11 at night through the natural history museum parking lot needs to stop fooling themselves

If they have a child, it will probably be Adams second strongest child. But in all seriousness, they have both been through some shit, and if they do nothing but support each other through shit times, then that would make them a better couple than tchalla and ororo

I think clearly they are probably a lot of people tresspassing on the property and it's pissing him off

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Funny thing is when people say this is a sign the NX will be a bit

Someone should have did a barcode scanning version of Monster Ranger by now.

i dont think kt remembers they own monster hunter

I think clearly they are probably a lot of people tresspassing on the property and it's pissing him off

if he would have just listed joke responses, id understand. but trickle down economics?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Pokemon & Digimon fan here. I grew up on the animes.

tumblr_n6uv6oihL21s79iuwo1_500.gif

---

I wonder what the Tekken 7 related news will be? I'm so excited fuck I hope it's new character reveals because T7 won't be the same without Christie. My sister loves her and if she ain't got her main, that's gonna make it less enjoyable for both of us.

Christie is the best practice opponent for my Xiaoyu. The fights are so unpredictable. It's so much fun.

And no Lucky Chloe is NOT a good substitute goddammit. She's her own character. Let that argument go. Give is Christie in T7 PLS

Master Raven is a black woman in tekken 7. She looks dope. I would assume she is head of the clan Raven comes from and is probably his teacher.
Also Bob was revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom