• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 350 dollar universal remote on Amazon..

Does this shit control Optimus Prime?

Is it the Sliders remote?

Will it mute Dreamy in real life?

Will it return *******_ from the shadowzone?

Will it season Gordon's chicken?

lol.... you can get mobile phone with IR built in and a $10 app that blows that away for less

Slayven

CnkzjnmWgAE2AH2.jpg

Merc_

I wonder if they are actually going to try and address the actual issues now that more cops are dead? Or are we going to get more bullshit about unity and good police stories all over the media?

lol just joking i already know which one they'll pick

I wonder if they are actually going to try and address the actual issues now that more cops are dead? Or are we going to get more bullshit about unity and good police stories all over the media?

lol just joking i already know which one they'll pick

They're going to ratchet shit up to 1000. If it was a call they were responding to that was already active or if it was a targeted attack..no difference. You got pundits and police on TV blaming Obama/BLM like they giving out guns. I'm hoping this RNC shit goes down with no incidents..it won't, but it's nice to want things.

Terrifying the flock with cyber demons.

The new battle ground will be about trolling the psyche of the fearful.

Shit had me fucking crying..LOL.

D i Z

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm watching Heroes of the Dorm for the last couple of hours, and it's quite entertaining once you understand a few of the basics.

Merc_

They're going to ratchet shit up to 1000. If it was a call they were responding to that was already active or if it was a targeted attack..no difference. You got pundits and police on TV blaming Obama/BLM like they giving out guns. I'm hoping this RNC shit goes down with no incidents..it won't, but it's nice to want things.

It's so strange how they attack BLM over shit like this. Even if the name went away, there would still be large scale protests by black folk over police violence. The shooters also wouldn't simply vanish if BLM was gone either since they never had control over these people. It's the most empty route you could take as a answer to this upswing in violence.

I certainly don't envy Obama for his position. Especially since he knows full well why this is happening but can't actually talk about it because the white folk in this country can't handle it.

It's so strange how they attack BLM over shit like this. Even if the name went away, there would still be large scale protests by black folk over police violence. The shooters also wouldn't simply vanish if BLM was gone either since they never had control over these people. It's the most empty route you could take as a answer to this upswing in violence.

They'd blame the old reliable Al "race baiter" Sharpton and "Rainbow Co" Jessie J. BLM is just the new kid on the block, so they're getting a warm welcome..

I certainly don't envy Obama for his position. Especially since he knows full well why this is happening but can't actually talk about it because the white folk in this country can't handle it.

I'm sure November can't come soon enough for that family. Must be infuriating to have so much power, yet be unable to do a fucking thing..

An LG G5 is $450 and capable of doing more.

BCT, help me understand something. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a white elevator sign at a Republican National Convention?

I hear "White Lines" in my head.

White Elevators
Going Up and Down
White Elevators
Moving in your Town

Cleveland's hosting the RNC
Bigots as far the eye can see

and White Elevators won't go away....

Slayven

Mrs.Manky, parallax, johndovey, and anyone else that read comics. What do you think of Marvel's new power couple?

Blue Marvel and Auntie Monica

Imm0rt4l

a friend showed me kkk propaganda flyer from NC, complete with black man juxtaposed to a gorilla and liberal use of the word nigger. I gotta say, it's oddly refreshing to see some good old fashioned racism. Not the language with insidious undercurrents of respectability politics, invoking MLK to condemn us today, and "BUT WHATABOUT CHICAGO".

It's really sad what's happening in US right now. I have American relatives so I'm concerned about all the shit that's been going on there. The media, republicans or whom ever should stop using scape goats and trying pin this BLM. Doing something about your awful gun laws. Why the hell does NRA/gun lobby have so much political power any way? That's messed up.

Mrs.Manky, parallax, johndovey, and anyone else that read comics. What do you think of Marvel's new power couple?

He'll get her pregnant but when Bendis decides he wants to use him they'll say that she really wasn't pregnant & it was an "Anti-Matter" baby.

Seriously though I think Ewing is the right combo popular & out of the way that he'll be able to keep them together. As far as I'm concerned Ewing can do no wrong.('cept keep Carol in The Ultimates post CW II but that's probably an editorial mandate.)

Slayven

He'll get her pregnant but when Bendis decides he wants to use him they'll say that she really wasn't pregnant & it was an "Anti-Matter" baby.

Seriously though I think Ewing is the right combo popular & out of the way that he'll be able to keep them together. As far as I'm concerned Ewing can do no wrong.('cept keep Carol in The Ultimates post CW II but that's probably an editorial mandate.)

Their kid would be a god

Malyse

I thought that Miles getting entangled with two blondes would be more interesting to you.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Someone needs some fucking perspective if they think go is worse than some of those. Although someone walking their child at 11 at night through the natural history museum parking lot needs to stop fooling themselves

If they have a child, it will probably be Adams second strongest child. But in all seriousness, they have both been through some shit, and if they do nothing but support each other through shit times, then that would make them a better couple than tchalla and ororo

The Adder

Banned
By the way, folks. I didn't mention it when I came back, but there's a good chance I'm on my last life here.

I'm going to try to be on my best behavior, but if someone ends up deserving it, expect my final post to be my magnum opus.

By the way, folks. I didn't mention it when I came back, but there's a good chance I'm on my last life here.

I'm going to try to be on my best behavior, but if someone ends up deserving it, expect my final post to be my magnum opus.

tumblr_n6jc1vstVo1rc7zl1o3_400-1441726921.gif

Nah, brother! Don't do it. These folks ain't worth it..

D i Z

I'm not a fan of the way it's been setup so far. I've only read from that first intimate moment up to
Rhodey's funeral when she bounced
, but the whole damaged and blaming herself thing they have her going through so that he can play anchor is kind of lazy.

BlackJace

Don't go down like that cuz of some ignorance breh.

Nigga, if Big Willy Styles announce him and Jazzy Jeff were going on tour you would be the first one on ticketmaster.

But, a DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince concert wouldn't take much from Willenium, probably more from the earlier albums and from whatever album they might have made for the tour. Maybe grab Jaden, Willow and Trey for some stuff. It would be quality entertainment, suitable for Feenix and his mom.

If they have a child, it will probably be Adams second strongest child. But in all seriousness, they have both been through some shit, and if they do nothing but support each other through shit times, then that would make them a better couple than tchalla and ororo

Black panther and storm was the worse.

Totally wrong for each other

Black Panther and Storm was an event, calculated to bring black women into comics.

Monica and Blue Marvel is a more organic pairing. We can have black love in mainstream comics, ya'll. Just make sure it is done well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom