• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

13700097_10208673841099247_4652899292663717945_n.jpg

BlackJace

Just got back from the last day of my family reunion.

I gotta say y'all, cherish your family. Squash any petty beef and recognize that life is short. Life throws bullshit at you all the time, and sometimes family is all you got.

With all of the terrible things going on in the world, I really enjoyed being in a bubble where that didn't matter, even if only for two days.

Gattsu25

Banned
Stranger Things seems to be Super 8 but done right

EDIT: Dang it Shy now I am watching all these things being cooked and it is making me super hungry

Yeah, I can see that. It's tapping into that mid/late-80s suburban nostalgia that Super 8 tried to hit only with an inherently more interesting premise. Just finished watching it. Stranger Things is pretty fucking good.

I gotta say y'all, cherish your family. Squash any petty beef and recognize that life is short. Life throws bullshit at you all the time, and sometimes family is all you got.

With all of the terrible things going on in the world, I really enjoyed being in a bubble where that didn't matter, even if only for two days.
I agree, but sometimes bridges need to be burnt.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Give these a listen:

The Read
The Friend Zone
In The Conversation
Another Round

Going to check this out. Thanks

My personal favorites (YMMV):

The Black Guy Who Tips

The Read

Insanity Check

Three Fifs Podcast

Gaming and Then Some

What's the Tea?

So Well Spoken

If you can handle a little whiteness, Interracial Jawn is an interracial couple, a black woman and a white guy.

Strange fruit is another good podcast.

RedSwirl

I'm about to go through one for my uncle's 50th. Nephews are gonna see most of their family for the first time.

royalan

God, I hate that that damn running man challenge ruined my all time FAVORITE song.

And they're not even doing the damn running man.

God young people suck.

Has anyone seen this?

Nate Parker gives no fucks.

That's good. That's real good.

What if I want to die alone instead? Most of my family are elderly and watch Fox News anyway. That's what happens sometimes when you're adopted.

Slayven

Morning you people

Gordon I been meaning to ask you, what movie is that GIF of the little girl waving the spoon from?

Seem like I probably seen it.

Slayven

There is a 350 dollar universal remote on Amazon..

Does this shit control Optimus Prime?

Is it the Sliders remote?

Will it mute Dreamy in real life?

Will it return *******_ from the shadowzone?

Will it season Gordon's chicken?

Furyous

There is a 350 dollar universal remote on Amazon..

Does this shit control Optimus Prime?

Is it the Sliders remote?

Will it mute Dreamy in real life?

Will it return *******_ from the shadowzone?

Will it season Gordon's chicken?

An LG G5 is $450 and capable of doing more.

BCT, help me understand something. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a white elevator sign at a Republican National Convention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom