• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

cmf7hDd.gif

Right back at ya.

Not much. Just trying to get through the day.

giphy.gif

Did you finish Stranger Things? What did you think of it?
I am literally, unfortunately, watching episode 3 right now. After showing no interest prior and me even asking, my girl flipped on me for watching 5 episodes without her. Now I'm watching this shit over again. Very much enjoy what I've seen..fantastic throwback show, no doubt.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm completely against rappers caping for products without getting paid. Think Jay and Cristal. It has too much influence to not get paid.

Until i try and remember a vodka to drink.

'Grey goose and a whole lot of hydro'

And i can't help but buy it. Fuck. At least get paid for this.

Young Magus

We love you too

But you scaring me with this randomness

Are you ok???

Im good.

Shooked over the shit in the states...

But good none the less. Nothing to worry bout tho.

Point of the dark theme is lost on mobile considering the blue header+footer isn't changed to grey or something, imo. 🙄

Eh, still an improvment over the plain-ass default tho.
#supportblack/darkthemes

Village

Didn't know EVO got moved to a convention center in Vegas. Big time now.

There is a lot of money in competitive video games, and Fight games are getting their share. MK , SF,Tekken and even Ki all got their own tournaments along with evo exposure. Get that esports money

Speaking of fight games

So earth 2 woolie master raven is MASTER Raven, she is the boss

Young Magus

In lighter discussion.........

1.) EVO finals were hyped :0
and
2.) In the "Unlocalised games that could find an audience in the west" thread there a game called metal wolf chaos where you play the president in a mech....
My questions is if there is a remake where you play Obama-but-not-really in a mech

A.) Would you buy it?
B.) how much hate would this get from Faux News?

Mizerman

and
2.) In the "Unlocalised games that could find an audience in the west" thread there a game called metal wolf chaos where you play the president in a mech....
My questions is if there is a remake where you play Obama-but-not-really in a mech

A.) Would you buy it?

A. Yes. Yes, I would.
B. Tons. Going from "I can't relate" to the tried and true "whataboutism" technique from Fox Noise.

Village

and

A.) Would you buy it?

I believe deep silver, is actually localizing that game. A few years late, but I remember hearing about that.

as far as obama mech, as long as its as dumb as metal wolf chaos ... then yeah. If its not dumb, the appeal of that game goes down alot

Numb

Finally got hot here

for 2 secs then rain in the middle of walk (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom