• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Then skip the theatrical..seriously.

lol..It really is a much better movie. Still don't get why they just didn't put that version out..

Yeah From what I did see it was. The problem is that it's not a movie that needs to be seen again, it's just that bland and uninspiring. Sitting thru everything I had viewed before was almost torturous. Not a good second viewing film at all.

Yeah From what I did see it was. The problem is that it's not a movie that needs to be seen again, it's just that bland and uninspiring. Sitting thru everything I had viewed before was almost torturous. Not a good second viewing film at all.

I think the biggest difference for me is that it changed how I felt about Clark/Superman..that theatrical edit made me dislike him a lot.

Numb

Kong: Skull Island is the first unfiltered excitement from Comic Con I've got

Don't gotta do much to hype people when you got huge things

----------

azA9mLz_700b_v1.jpg

HA!

Numb

Hey it has a pretty great cast to boot

Also what seems to be a straight up X-men linked Legion series is coming and looks intriguing. 2nd bit of excitement form the con
indeed
some people in the thread saying they are tired of Sam jackson

3045a32230f0eedd5dd6d56658ffa.gif

Yeah I gotta admit, I do want to see this one. Skull Island should make Jurassic park look like Magic Mountain.

You got natives living there already
They already dealth with the crazy and are just there to fuck with the main characters. Always love that

Shy

How you be, little bro?
Umm. You know. getting through the day. Thanks for asking Big bro. ❤️❤️❤️

How about you. ?
Y'all going to let Snyder fool y'all again
Not gonna lie. The trailer made me raise an eyebrow.

But the little voice in the back of my head kept saying the same thing.
And it's not like the can rehabilitate their version of Clark, and without him the whole thing can't work. (seeing as they've made him the cornerstone of their cinematic universe)

So fuck em. (Snyder i mean)
Hi people.
Hiya.
I ain't seen any cut
Make sure to keep it that way. You ain't missing shit. And it'll make you angry. (like me)
Hey it has a pretty great cast to boot

Also what seems to be a straight up X-men linked Legion series is coming and looks intriguing. 2nd bit of excitement form the con
That looks interesting.

andthebeatgoeson

I think I have to break up with my girlfriend.

It's always tough on relationships. What seems like the problem is usually hidden underneath a few other major problems. Like not being able to talk about how ya feel.

You're right in not wanting to responsible for someone's mood. That's not your job. But in a weird way, great relationships draw you into someone's feelings. As always, communication is a big factor in making a relationship work. Good luck.

----
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-warning-shot-husband-freed-article-1.2095188

Marissa Alexander, Florida lady sent to jail for a warning shot because she was too dark to apply for stand your ground privileges, was set free. Served 3 years.

Mizerman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-warning-shot-husband-freed-article-1.2095188

Marissa Alexander, Florida lady sent to jail for a warning shot because she was too dark to apply for stand your ground privileges, was set free. Served 3 years.

Thank fuck.

You ain't even lying.

He's such a lame. Why they didn't go with Jon I'll never understand. Or cast J'Onn as a black guy like in Supergirl (and all his animated VAs are black too)

*Shrugs*

That Teen Titans game real strong, I guess.

Shy

I can't even fathom why. Spoilers?
Folks would hate you if thou didn't spoiler tag it. ��
Not much to spoil really.

Like people are saying in the other thread, all the extra Babs stuff isn't good at all. And shouldn't of been added at all.

I haven't notice anyone talk about this yet. There's a mid credit sequence that has a now paralysed Barbara coming home and opening a secret room with a bunch of computers, and the scene ends with her becoming Oracle.

Which i think if you that and the short film before (the first 28:05) ultimately changes the focus killing joke to become a Barbara story, instead of the relationship between Batman and Joker.

Sorry if i didn't articulate my point well enough.
Gordon Shumway said:
I could never hate you..
0AEdR8q.gif

All the hugs for you Big Bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom