• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

I read that blackface thread...that might be the worst one we ever had on this site and that's really saying something. I was seeing red by the end of that fucker.

Also, you're going to give me nightmares harSon.

Zekes!

70zv32N.png

Bill in the closet with the camcorder

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...cer-refused-service-noodles-article-1.2728824

Representatives for the company said in a statement that they are “working with the appropriate authorities and local police association representatives to get to the bottom of, and resolve this matter as quickly as possible.” Noodles & Co. executives are also reaching out to the officer who tried to eat at the restaurant Monday night, they said.

you think they'll give the cook paid vacation while they investigate and then eventually find there was no wrongdoing and allow the cook back to work?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My boss sold me his dreamcast it doesn't have an AC cord. Ok, fine. I find one at home, plug the thing into the power, -'d it turns on "yay". I grab the composite cables to plug them into the tv and what do you know...my tv only has component ports. Fml
Edit: on another note I just realized Gordon is gaf famous. Someone in gaming just referenced his Christina Hendricks laughing gif.

Aiustis

Not getting enough sleep? Partying too hard?

Moving. Last week I was getting 2-3hrs. I only need 4-5hrs which isn't much but I don't do well at all if I haven't gotten it.

I was up for two days (sunday and monday) this week. And I'm finally catching up on sleep, but I'm so behind.

JLynn

It's happening. I'm moving out west.

My fiancée got a supervisor position in her home state of California and lately we've been packing. Except for one vacation to Vegas, I never had to change the hours of my watch. Now I'm taking residence there in September. I'm nervous as hell and at the same time I'm a little heartbroken I'll be further away from all my family and friends from PA and DE. I'm gonna call them up tonight but damn. It's gonna be hard calls to make.

LionPride

Banned
What's sone shit you ever did with a partner that yall would consider wrong?

Like for instance, I fingered a girl when we went to see a play, what she didn't know was that we were kinda sorta in the church area of where we were

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

My fiancée got a supervisor position in her home state of California and lately we've been packing. Except for one vacation to Vegas, I never had to change the hours of my watch. Now I'm taking residence there in September. I'm nervous as hell and at the same time I'm a little heartbroken I'll be further away from all my family and friends from PA and DE. I'm gonna call them up tonight but damn. It's gonna be hard calls to make.

Good luck bro. Moving out west is one thing ive never done but im sure you'll be fine.

I got a big move myself in about 5 months.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

you gonna enjoy this heat boyyyy. What part of Cali?

And a new member of the Ain't Shit list:

https://twitter.com/HipHopWired/status/758674994016636928

Suuuure, Bow Wow. Jesse Williams needs to slap this shit out of him.

Short man with a tiny brain. What a combo

I say this as a short man myself

I never expected much out of Bow Wow anyway.

I mean, it wasn't even puppy love. Marco Polo ass nigga gonna find his ass in the back of a police car wishing he hadn't mixed reality with his lame attempts to remain relevant

Lucini

Banned

Welcome to the best coast.

maxresdefault.jpg

You'll catch a small bit of summer heat till mid October or so, then you'll see that California winters ain't shit. I wore shorts to sleep until damn near December last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom