• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDes

Sometimes the wait staff will bring us knives and forks without asking us and I have to pretend to be indignant because of course I don't need them these chopsticks are fine but secretly I just wrote the waiter/waitress into my will.

Pretty sure that's a facetious post, haha. At least I hope so. Damn you Poe's Law.

L24cy.gif

Mary J. Blige divorced her husband? The same dude who inspired the Breakthrough album?

Damn shame.

That next album is about to be a fuckin classic.

Shy

HOLYSHIT SLAY!! NMS COPIES IN THE WILD!!!
LOL. I got caught out with that on my Facebooks.
I thought i was going to have uncomfortable feeling of having a Trump supporter on my friends. Then i clicked on it and sighed in relief.
The real problem is going to be all the racist fucks he has already enboldened and empowered.
This so much

The amount damage that cunt has already done is scary.

Gattsu25

Banned
What's good?
I don't understand wh-----
Dude, you're being pedantic. It's obvious what Asian people we're talking about.
What the fucking fuck?

Edit: This dude at the DNC actually making me miss church. Been a long few years since I last went.

Edit2: Oh shit. Kareem Abdul Jabbar just said "I'm Michael Jordan and I'm here with Hillary. I said that because I know that Donald Trump couldn't tell the difference."

RedSwirl

Yo man I wasn't expecting a sermon at the DNC tonight.

Is it wrong if I came into the DNC thread just to read some white reactions to a black preacher?

Slayven

HOLYSHIT SLAY!! NMS COPIES IN THE WILD!!!

LOL. I got caught out with that on my Facebooks.
I thought i was going to have uncomfortable feeling of having a Trump supporter on my friends. Then i clicked on it and sighed in relief.

This so much

The amount damage that cunt has already done is scary.

The wait is too long

D i Z

Seeing Chloe up there just reminded me that she ain't nothing but a child who's got a lot of growing left to do. Also, she's got tiny face, big head syndrome. Hope she doesn't grow into that much more, for her sake.

You mean about the Trump thing or NMS. ?

Down here on earth for both.

Not sure i understand. Sorry.

LOL. Yeah i saw that. i'm not THAT hyped for it. 😆
NMS since you 2 leave me out on your hype train, I'm just in first class and can't see you on this snowpiecer

TheFlow

Banned
just finished Coates first arc of Black Panther.

it is hands down one of my favorite arcs ever. the man makes a comic feel like a book each issue

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

it is hands down one of my favorite arcs ever. the man makes a comic feel like a book each issue

its pretty good, but im gonna need to see panther outside of getting physically and verbally assaulted before i can give true judgement. hes been getting kicked down far too much in the last years and that shit is getting old

TheFlow

Banned
its pretty good, but im gonna need to see panther outside of getting physically and verbally assaulted before i can give true judgement. hes been getting kicked down far too much in the last years and that shit is getting old

I don't think he is going to own in this next arc either. It is kinda jarring watching panther take L's and superficial wins but I can't help but keep reading

Gattsu25

Banned
"i believe in science" should not be a fucking talking point. it should not be divisive. but somehow it is. smh

Yeah, it's disheartening that this is where we are when "I believe in science" is a fucking partisan attack line. Republicans need to get their shit together.

I liked her speech. Was that the first time a presidential candidate used the phrase "systemic racism" during a convention speech?

8/10 speech. Didn't outright say Black Lives Matter, or I would have given the speech a 9/10.

But hell yeah I'm gonna vote for her. She just better get ready to have her feet held to the fire.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

agreed.

i hope to meet him in october, marked my calendar for one of his public lectures.

maybe even get a comic book signed or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom