• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

So..

He made a deal with the gov. The gov is more than just Private Joker and the scary blond lady. The reasoning for me is because the deal was broken. Seems everyone else is pretty vocal on the goings-on in the town afterwards, but he's quiet/solitary.

There's no doubt he's leaving food for Eleven in that box. I'd have to surmise that the gov has the equipment to keep track of her and he's playing along.

That's my take. Anyone else?

So, his side of the bargain is not yet done, you suppose? I can see him having an idea of where she is and not trying to turn her in. Maybe even using their resources to trow then of her trail. The same way that he did send them to the school, but the wrong building to give the kids a heads up. The only thing that makes me think that he would have any idea at all where to leave food for her is because he went to the other side, and saw something there. Also, did you pause on the newspaper clippings on the board after it was over and Will had been home for a month? Some interesting notes up there.

So, his side of the bargain is not yet done, you suppose? I can see him having an idea of where she is and not trying to turn her in. Maybe even using their resources to trow then of her trail. The same way that he did send them to the school, but the wrong building to give the kids a heads up. The only thing that makes me think that he would have any idea at all where to leave food for her is because he went to the other side, and saw something there. Also, did you pause on the newspaper clippings on the board after it was over and Will had been home for a month? Some interesting notes up there.

Yes. Yes, possibly. Hell yes..

The newspaper clips were gold. Give us an understanding of how Will's return is being taken from all angles. I think the cop is in on it now solely to try to find/protect Eleven. It's the way the show came off to me, at least..considering his past.

He has stock options. It's become too obvious

Don't you fan
dom
the flames..

I know. I'l get round to it eventually though.

When folks say "That movie is the truth" they lying if it isn't Zootopia..get on

D i Z

Yes. Yes, possibly. Hell yes..

The newspaper clips were gold. Give us an understanding of how Will's return is being taken from all angles. I think the cop is in on it now solely to try to find/protect Eleven. It's the way the show came off to me, at least..considering his past.
It would be kind of weak if Joker didn't die. But it would be solid motivation for chiefy to stick around if he's alive and on the hunt for his prized Elle.

I like the foreshadowing in that last D&D session.

Niggas deserve to die. They're no angels. YouTube told me so

Don't think I even want to know.

Man don't you hate when you take a nap and over slept. Going to be up all night

I did that too. I might buy NMS and play that all night

TAKE

DAT

RED PILL

Breh.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=213761313

Enjoy

It would be kind of weak if Joker didn't die. But it would be solid motivation for chiefy to stick around if he's alive and on the hunt for his prized Elle.

I like the foreshadowing in that last D&D session.

Don't think I even want to know.

You don't. An anime avatar is at work again

Yes sir. I'll try and get on that shit this week.

??????

What you mean. ?

Someone bumped the thread where the woman filmed her bf get murdered. They posted some video filled with racist bs and stated that he just wanted to discuss what was said at the end. These people...

Slayven

toljZdP.jpg

Hitomi Tanaka can get it all. Don't know why you being so racist. What would Mackelmoore say?

We've already had a Hitomi cycle in the BCT. When's the Anri Okita or Asa Akira cycle?

Someone bumped the thread where the woman filmed her bf get murdered. They posted some video filled with racist bs and stated that he just wanted to discuss what was said at the end. These people...
I saw that dumb shit. I almost responded with "His information is full of shit" but decided it just wasn't worth it.

Dai101

Banned
I did that too. I might buy NMS and play that all night

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=213761313

Enjoy

You don't. An anime avatar is at work again

I'm currently in that thread.

Ok, that's enough internet for me for the millenium.

b6sumFe.gif

BigDes

Whoever is in charge of the white genocide probably needs to be fired. Cause it is the slowest most inefficient thing in the world.

Kreed

Going to be real disappointed in Comedy Central if both their late night shows with the only black hosts get cancelled.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane was convicted Monday of perjury, obstruction and other crimes after squandering her once bright political future on an illegal vendetta against an enemy.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20160816_Jury__A_G__Kane_guilty_of_perjury__obstruction__all_other_charges.html?mobi=true

Kathleen-Kane.jpeg

I hear from the brothers PA's legal system is one of the most prejudice on the east coast, so I hope this rich White woman gets prison time & an unreasonably lengthy period of probation, cause using her public office to conduct personal warfare & lying under oath is more malicious to me than some economically deprived brothers from around the way peddling some drugs to support their families. I want this this woman to rot.

cdyhybrid

Nah, niggas are already saying, unironically, Aquaman will set things right.. DC is the Wii U of cinematic universes, the next thing will save it.

I wish that were true. I think an actor of Pacific Islander descent playing Aquaman is very cool, but I have no faith that the movie won't be a hot mess again.

i set alarms for that

"ok google" is legit

You grabbing that smart home joint Google is putting out?

I will forever believe a big part of the hate him and noah got was about that.

And I think why Jessica Williams didn't go after it. She didn't want them problems

I disagree. Fact is, folks who watched the show regularly wanted HER to get the show..she was popular as shit.

I will forever believe a big part of the hate him and noah got was about that.

And I think why Jessica Williams didn't go after it. She didn't want them problems

I agree. The sad part is their dog whistles are just as easy to spot as the right's. Being south African has nothing to do with people's inabilty to enjoy Noah

Kreed

Liberals be afraid of color

These folks forget it took John and Colbert a long time to "figure out" how to make their shows work, but they wanted Colbert and John Stewart immediately out of Larry and Trevor. IMO Larry was finally figuring it out and was doing great coverage on black issues that Trevor wasn't covering (aka race baiting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom