• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDes

Kinda weird huh? Feels like Zootopia came out in theaters and the bluray was out in what, two months? This thing came out a couple of weeks later and we still sitting around waiting..

Felt the same with TFA, movie took ages to get a home release.

GOing to assume there is some deal with streaming sites where they get it first for a few months?

BigDes

Didn't the extended cut of BvS go back into some theaters at the same time the extended cut blu ray was released? Or am I remembering that wrong?

jmood88

Didn't the extended cut of BvS go back into some theaters at the same time the extended cut blu ray was released? Or am I remembering that wrong?
No, that was a pipe dream by hardcore DC fans thinking that it would turn the box office and critical drubbing around.

Dai101

Banned
Was the crypt keeper a brotha?

He was(is) slayven

himZD0M.gif

Slayven

What's up crabs? It's the wet season in Georgia. About to rain 20 out of the next 30 days. Lawn looking like the Mississippi Delta.
Not everywhere, dry as a bone in the midsection
Easy to dismiss because the dude is a tool. But he happens to be right with his chronology. Facts remain facts.
we headding into some faboy wars territory. We will have to agree to disagree. Cause at the end of the day those that want to be offended will choose to stay offended

D i Z

we headding into some faboy wars territory. We will have to agree to disagree. Cause at the end of the day those that want to be offended will choose to stay offended

We're really not. Not unless you're there already because I have no vested interest what so ever, and I'm not offended by any of this from any side. People will see what they want, and it's all petty but ultimately pointless.

D i Z

Just because someone isn't adopting your position, doesn't mean that they are on the opposite side of it. I've already said I'm interested in the game, and will get it in due time. My investment begins and ends there. A simply fact check puts to bed all of this talk about what other people have issue with.

Slayven

Easy to dismiss because the dude is a tool. Ain't nobody playing themselves on this issue except the crusaders. He happens to be right with his chronology. Facts remain facts.

We're really not. Not unless you're there already because I have no vested interest what so ever, and I'm not offended by any of this from any side. People will see what they want, and it's all petty but ultimately pointless.

Just because someone isn't adopting your position, doesn't mean that they are on the opposite side of it. I've already said I'm interested in the game, and will get it in due time. My investment begins and ends there. A simply fact check puts to bed all of this talk about what other people have issue with.
Un huh

Slayven

Ok. Good talk. You can hold onto being mad about what other people say while they're talking about games if you like. Moving right along.

Easy to dismiss because the dude is a tool. Ain't nobody playing themselves on this issue except the crusaders. He happens to be right with his chronology. Facts remain facts.

But I am mad?

harley-gif1.gif

Merc_

How can Square-Enix spend so much money on a Final Fantasy title and end up with with voice work that is of a lower quality then a Tales game? It seems to be a problem exclusive to there FF games since the Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts games always sound like the VA's give a damn at the very least. Hell, many of their smaller budgeted games do a better job with their english voice work.

Slayven

How can Square-Enix spend so much money on a Final Fantasy title and end up with with voice work that is of a lower quality then a Tales game? It seems to be a problem exclusive to there FF games since the Dragon Quest and Kingdom Hearts games always sound like the VA's give a damn at the very least. Hell, many of their smaller budgeted games do a better job with their english voice work.

It's shocking how voice acting for video games hasn't improved. I blame it on the VA mafia, same folks just getting recycled

Slayven

How is someone trying to hold a conversation with you them being mad? Does that happen to you often?
You writing essays and crafting passive aggressive embedded links to something , that in your own words, have little interest in?

xDicLq0.gif

Must be nice to have all that free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom