• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't like Misty and Falcon, their chemistry seems more like sister and brother than lovers. Danny was with Mean Jen Green?

Monica Rambeau and Adam Brashear already seem to have the Black Love(tm) on lock. It would be a pity to prevent the greatest mixed-race baby team up from happening. Lucy and Dani as future Heroes for Hire is just too cute for words.

D i Z

Morning all.

Yeah I don't like Misty and Falcon, their chemistry seems more like sister and brother than lovers. Danny was with Mean Jen Green?

Yeah, they hooked up during a mission, but I thought that it was a pretty casual thing. Could be wrong though.

Malyse

tumblr_ntcrpiUga41qhab23o1_500.png

This panel made it click that Luke and Danny had named their kids after each other.

Edit: Gurihiru is my faves right now.

The trailer for the NASA movie Hidden Figures dropped a few days ago I think and I'm interested in it mainly for Taraji and Janelle.

I also saw that Eddie Murphy has a new flick coming out this year, but I dislike the role he plays. Like one of the comments said, it looks like Driving Ms. Daisy 2016. Nah, I'm good.

Slayven

Monica Rambeau and Adam Brashear already seem to have the Black Love(tm) on lock. It would be a pity to prevent the greatest mixed-race baby team up from happening. Lucy and Dani as future Heroes for Hire is just too cute for words.
I want to see Jessica Jones and Misty Knight at a PTA meeting

Yeah, Luke Cage/Danny Rand is one of the best bromances of comics.
Only one that comes close is SPiderman and Human torch
That Mary Jane thread has me shaking my head so much right now..

Be careful about your arthritis

jmood88

Lmao at the people who come on here and have no problems communicating but as soon as they're called out for their racist bullshit, they start the "English isn't my first language and I didn't know what I was saying" shit.

Kraftwerk

Lmao at the people who come on here and have no problems communicating but as soon as they're called out for their racist bullshit, they start the "English isn't my first language and I didn't know what I was saying" shit.

Thats my go to excuse for a variety of things.

"Hey man ,I didnt mean to flirt with your girlfriend, English isnt my first language and I dont know what I was saying!!"

It's always after getting sniped at a couple dozen times..like it's an impenetrable shield of some sort lol.

the simp alpha. namor is the simp omega

All this.

Namor tries to throw shade, and is Sues comfort pillow, then she goes home to get rekt by Reed. And Reed isn't shy about letting Namor know that he knows...and doesn't care, because cosmic rays side effect is apparently god-tier D. True alpha.

Wolverine has at least had Jean in a few alternate realities, AoA and early Ultimate X-Men come to mind.

And yes, the MJ thread varies from extra strength to diet racism.

Wonder what they'll say when Catwoman turns out to be black/mixed/latina.

Slayven

All this.

Namor tries to throw shade, and is Sues comfort pillow, then she goes home to get rekt by Reed. And Reed isn't shy about letting Namor know that he knows...and doesn't care, because cosmic rays side effect is apparently god-tier D. True alpha.

Wolverine has at least had Jean in a few alternate realities, AoA and early Ultimate X-Men come to mind.

Okay, while I have issues with this Tony Stark making Spidey tech shit, I'm going to completely lay that aside in the interest that this movie is going to be so fucking entertaining on so many levels.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
All this.

i think reed not giving a fuck(even when shit is brought out in front of his peers) makes namor even angrier. its bad enough that he cant get with sue, but not getting a rise out of reed? thats an L that can be seen from space

Crocodile

The one Black dude who lives in Japan
(Just Kidding)
decided to do some cosplay (of one of the main characters from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans):

k3cxDyd.jpg

Numb

The one Black dude who lives in Japan
(Just Kidding)
decided to do some cosplay (of one of the main characters from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans):

k3cxDyd.jpg
Thought Young Magus would cosplay SMT folk

smt_iv_final_krishna.png

Do it YM

I'd die a happy man if she wore this hair in the movie
Michonne Jane 😄

I don't go into height thread much. I look down on people enough as it is..😏
jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Vita can't catch a break

All this.

Reed has treated Sue badly once or twice, and she came right back. So he has nothing to worry about. Plus, he gets so damn distracted by SCIENCE! that it's a miracle that he remembers that he's married in the first damn place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom