• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
309464-74871-patriot.png

9Vdwfzz.png

marvel needs to bring them both back in. but i guess marvel doesnt need eli if they have ms america

Spinluck

Googled her and she lived like 5 miles away from me. Goddamn.

EDIT: She's only 18, why did I respond to this. I didn't mean this shit sexually, I just saw the name and googled it. Also she was bullied intensely which definitely makes sense for Broward County.

Oh shit, just looked it up, she lives in Pembroke Pines? I l was iving there like over a year ago lol.

Edit: nvm she was born there lives in LA with the rest of the famous people.

Zekes!

I wonder how the people who used to insult me with "oreo" back in high school or doing these days.

I always got wigger 'cause no one believed I was black

Dad would always cop me baggy jerseys and tear-aways and I'd get clowned on walking through the hall

Sch1sm

Frank Ocean actually showing up, threw us some 45 minute video called endless. Apple Music rep said more throughout the weekend and it drops Monday.

I'm gonna stay a disbeliever, though. Saves me the trouble and heart break.

Zekes!

Frank Ocean actually showing up, threw us some 45 minute video called endless. Apple Music rep said more throughout the weekend and it drops Monday.

I'm gonna stay a disbeliever, though. Saves me the trouble and heart break.

I ain't believing shit until I can actually see it for myself on iTunes

Young Magus

I forgot how much the X-Men animated series makes Wolverine look like a bitch

Same series in where:

*Hes holding a picture of Phoenix while lying on a bed all sad and shit
and
*He gives a "dis nigga" face when he sees Cyclops and Phoenix hugging

both happens right?

D i Z

Only decent thing Wolverine did in that whole series was make Cyclop's car into a convertible

That's not fair. He wouldn't let anyone forget about the most forgettable character ever 'cos he was his boy.

Logan always was dedicated to the lost cause....

Edit: beaten.

Nudull

Banned
For the people shitting on Wolvie, just remember; he wasn't the one who left his dead lover for a woman who looked exactly like her, then left her the moment his zombie ex came back. Nor did he fool around with his psychic therapist behind said zombie ex's back. Nor did he murder Charles Xavier in cold bl-oh, I'm sorry, "the Phoenix made him do it". :p

Zendaya as MJ thread is going about as well as you'd expect.

Tumblr/Twitter sometimes comes in handy for keeping things simple:

People can choke on their salt and Zen can keep being beautiful and getting work

----

LTTP but the 50 mins of FF15 actually has me pretty stoked to try and score a PS4. I know there's a lot of Digital Foundry type stuff in the current topics around it but I loved the look and am not too much of a graphics hound. Any one here catch the footage?

----

Nothing like going to the ER for a sickle cell crisis and seeing that your lily white nurse has a 'Blue Lives Matter' bangle on. Knew right then and there that she didn't really give a shit about me despite her facade. Just another person who likes when cops put down the "troublemakers". Always disappointing to see people like that face to face.

---

Looks like I'll be spending my money on Laika's Kubo tomorrow for my animation fix

Nudull

Banned
I wouldn't know what to do if I ever saw someone flaunting Blue Lives Matters. I'm sure I'd be in a weird mix of anger, disgust and stupefaction.

Gattsu25

Banned
Damn...I haven't had over 5 hours of sleep since the Christmas break. I feel stiff.

Anyways, why the hell would you lie about getting mugged if you was an olympian in the first place?

Fucking idiots deserve all the ridicule they can get. Embarrassments.

Edit:
LTTP but the 50 mins of FF15 actually has me pretty stoked to try and score a PS4. I know there's a lot of Digital Foundry type stuff in the current topics around it but I loved the look and am not too much of a graphics hound. Any one here catch the footage?

Haven't seen that footage but I've always been a big fan of the lighting/shaders/shadows going on in that game.

shingi70

Banned
Goes to the MCU Reddit, mod says not to post racist shit, most of the thread is thinly veiled racist shit.

Maybe it's because MJ related to Spiderman but i'm still surprised not much has been said toward Warner Race bending certain characters.

Malyse

So was her playing Michelle just a rumor?

most likely just a codename

"Look forward to Captain America: Serpent Society"
"No one is going to die in the Avengers"
"Cumberbatch isn't Khan, he's John Harrison"
For the people shitting on Wolvie, just remember; he wasn't the one who left his dead lover for a woman who looked exactly like her, then left her the moment his zombie ex came back. Nor did he fool around with his psychic therapist behind said zombie ex's back. Nor did he murder Charles Xavier in cold bl-oh, I'm sorry, "the Phoenix made him do it". :p
Cyclops was right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom