• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
To follow up on an earlier posts, both Apple Music and Spotify confirmed that streams Monica's "So Gone" have spiked like crazy. Her and Missy are getting paid.

"Too Close" by Next
"My Boo" by Ghost Town DJs
"So Gone" by Monica

Which song will black Twitter revive next? Tevin Campbell out here praying "Can We Talk" is next

Why ain't you praying with him
and me
?

FyreWulff

Man the dude like "They're traveling abroad, and they're kids" Ryan is 32 the fuck you mean he is a kid? He knows better than that but then when some black kid dies they "should've known better" Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

People already beat me to it but it's that "white adults get aged down, black kids get aged up" bullshit.

A lot of suburban whites will deny it to your face. Fuck, I'll be honest, it took me a while to realize that was one of those systemic threads of racism woven into society as a white dude. But once you see it you realize it's a fucking constant.

It's one of the things that irritates me about college football. Don't call the fucking QB "a kid out there having fun" when the fucker's got a mortgage and a wife

Dizelmine

Neo Member
Might as well get this over with

Where you're from - South Africa moved to UK then to Japan solo
Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Parents born and raised in Zimbabwe, moved to South Africa and that's were they had me
Do you know your roots - Tribe from around Zimbabwe area
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop
Your profession/major/career interest - Assistant Language Teacher though I want to work in something computer related.
Your religious affiliation - Christian
Hobbies - Video Games, Music, Reading, Anime I guess
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Only had KFC when I lived in London, I'd rather put down Favorite Chicken though. I think there's only KFC of the options in Japan too but I'm unsure

To follow up on an earlier posts, both Apple Music and Spotify confirmed that streams Monica's "So Gone" have spiked like crazy. Her and Missy are getting paid.

"Too Close" by Next
"So Gone" by Monica

Which song will black Twitter revive next? Tevin Campbell out here praying "Can We Talk" is next

sad thing is Monica dropped an album not too long ago but will people even listen to that? noooo lol

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Parents born and raised in Zimbabwe, moved to South Africa and that's were they had me
Your profession/major/career interest - Assistant Language Teacher though I want to work in something computer related.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Only had KFC when I lived in London, I'd rather put down Favorite Chicken though. I think there's only KFC of the options in Japan too but I'm unsure

Sup man. Enjoy your time here.

DIY barbers, please tell me someone has this thing.

https://www.selfcutsystem.com/products.php

Does anyone have this?

I would think that it is actually good. Like Kreed said, I used my medicine cabinet for lineups and it has served me well. I would think this system would make the process even easier.

Zekes!

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22

Welcome fam

I'm officially switching my allegiance from Popeye's to Church's Chicken. The various Atlanta Popeye's failed me too many times. Give me food poisoning once, shame on you. Give me food poisoning twice, fuck you.

Slayven

I'm officially switching my allegiance from Popeye's to Church's Chicken. The various Atlanta Popeye's failed me too many times. Give me food poisoning once, shame on you. Give me food poisoning twice, fuck you.

I tried Chruches for the first time in years a few weeks ago. They are pretty legit

"Too Close" by Next
"So Gone" by Monica

Dude fell off way too quick, granted I only know him as "that guy that kind sounded like Michael Jackson from the Goofy Movie"

Sch1sm

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22

Welcome.
If Slay asks, don't send him photos of you with cute Japanese natives.

Mizerman

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22

Welcome, bro.

Malyse

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22
Marvel or DC? -
Favorite superhero? -
Anime or Nah? -
Favorite sport and team? -
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
Have you seen Zootopia yet? -

Slayven

ya'll gotta stop this al b sure and ass eating shade

ass eating causes unibrow

al_b_sure.jpg

Air

Banned
Been a while since I posted here, but I have to say:

That feeling of confusion you get when some Eurasian (Kazhakstan or something) barber cuts your hair better and faster than your black barber from your hood. Like I don't even know how to feel. The hair cut was so sharp I had another black barber (an apparent big wig Manhattan barber), kind of freak out after I told him the story. I got his number and I'll check him out, but I'm pretty happy with this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom