• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Morning..
Good Morrow
Mornin all.
Afternoon people.
Morning fools
Morning Lady and Gentlemen.
Might as well get this over with

Where you're from - South Africa moved to UK then to Japan solo
Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Parents born and raised in Zimbabwe, moved to South Africa and that's were they had me
Do you know your roots - Tribe from around Zimbabwe area
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop
Your profession/major/career interest - Assistant Language Teacher though I want to work in something computer related.
Your religious affiliation - Christian
Hobbies - Video Games, Music, Reading, Anime I guess
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Only had KFC when I lived in London, I'd rather put down Favorite Chicken though. I think there's only KFC of the options in Japan too but I'm unsure
Welcome to you new person.

Listened to a fantastic episode of Bitch Media's Popaganda podcast today that's good for dispelling the idea that voting restrictions only affect black people or are only regulated to IDs. Lots of people like to put blame on the black community and state that they should have done X,Y, Z to vote but this podcast talks about how restrictions are not only placed on black people but other minorities including the differently abled and don't only come in the form of ID laws but also things like ballot translations and the like. Too many people believe that everyone has the same opportunity to have their voice heard in each election but little now how wide reaching and deep voter restriction runs in all parts of the country.

Trey

Been a while since I posted here, but I have to say:

That feeling of confusion you get when some Eurasian (Kazhakstan or something) barber cuts your hair better and faster than your black barber from your hood. Like I don't even know how to feel. The hair cut was so sharp I had another black barber (an apparent big wig Manhattan barber), kind of freak out after I told him the story. I got his number and I'll check him out, but I'm pretty happy with this girl.

When someone knows your head, they know your head.

Dai101

Banned
Afternoon esos and esas

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Parents born and raised in Zimbabwe, moved to South Africa and that's were they had me
Your profession/major/career interest - Assistant Language Teacher though I want to work in something computer related.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Only had KFC when I lived in London, I'd rather put down Favorite Chicken though. I think there's only KFC of the options in Japan too but I'm unsure

Welcome homes. Beware jandro, he's a snitch.

Who here actually thinks Jandro is a well respected human being who would have any of our backs when we are in a pinch?

Anyone?

Going once.

Going twice.....

Slayven

Your the old man always hanging outside the gas station with a cigarette in his mouth

horse-east-bridgewater.png

Dizelmine

Neo Member
Oh yeah missed that

Marvel or DC? - Marvel I guess
Favorite superhero? - Spider-Man
Anime or Nah? - Yeh
Favorite sport and team? - Don't really watch any sport but I guess Forball/Soccer and Manchester United
What's your favorite Disney movie? - The Lion King, watched the vhs tape so many times when I was younger
Have you seen Zootopia yet? - Nope

Young Magus

Where you live - Japan
What is your age? - 22

Welcome nigga,

Another one for the "Niggaz in Japan" section of BCT. *blessed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom