• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiustis

I had a funny encounter with a little girl; I was at work and showing her where the bathroom was and she stopped, and gave me a confused look. Then she asked me "are you a kid or a grown up?" It's been a while since people questioned my age.

Slayven

I had a funny encounter with a little girl; I was at work and showing her where the bathroom was and she stopped, and gave me a confused look. Then she asked me "are you a kid or a grown up?" It's been a while since people questioned my age.

are you a 1000 year old dragon?

Gordon ain't got 5 dollars for some salt and pepper, can't be loaning folks shit

fRmFnJY.gif

Back and to the left. Lick it, hoe. I hope you find your imaginary Asian woman soon..you need actual material..

Nudull

Banned
Trying out diet coke for the first time in ages, and...really not as bad. Hated it to hell and back when I was younger, which is weird.

Nothing like getting carded in your third decade T______________________________T

Just happened to a dude in front of me at the store. Funnier still, the cashier is friends with the dude's cousin and they live in the same complex lol. Told him he should feel flattered. He wasn't laughing as much tho..

Nudull

Banned
Better off drinking just plain water. Much cheaper. Less artificial garbage in your body.

I miss the fizz, though. I try to avoid regular soda like the plague these days, while finding alternatives. I do enjoy sparkling juices, though I haven't yet gone into trying stuff like Perrier.

I miss the fizz, though. I try to avoid regular soda like the plague these days, while finding alternatives. I do enjoy sparkling juices, though I haven't yet gone into trying stuff like Perrier.

I dunno. I guess it goes back to being alone for two weeks at my crib with no supervision as a teen. Drank so much soda and garbage I shouldn't have that I basically quit cold turkey. Lost weight instantly. I barely like sugar in my juices anymore..prefer the "light" version. Rather bite into an actual mango or pineapple.

Water though? All day. Shit is like a religion to me.

Nothing like getting carded in your third decade T______________________________T

heheheheheh

reminds me of June we had a big family vacation back in St. Kitts for my Grandma's 80th Birthday Celebration Part 2 (she already had a party in the US on her actual Birthday in May) and a group of us were at the bars on the beach and a certain family member who will remain unnamed was like "someone buy me a drink" and we were like 'just go up to the bar and get it yourself' and of course they were in shock at the thought that a 17 year old could just buy a drink at a bar. it's the Caribbean, not the US lol, they ain't asking for ID.

I'm not the one going to concerts. That shit feeds for days..

I paid for one concert. - (Boyz II Men)

My sister paid for another. (Lauryn Hill)

And my father paid for another. (Jill Scott)

And she snagged free tickets to one (Maxwell)

One was free for military and vets (Earth Wind and Fire)

And she paid for one (Sade)

---------------

Enough about that, this white girl came in my store today and bought a dashiki saying "omg I love these!!!"

Which one of y'all sent your girl in there? Fess up!

Malyse

heheheheheh

reminds me of June we had a big family vacation back in St. Kitts for my Grandma's 80th Birthday Celebration Part 2 (she already had a party in the US on her actual Birthday in May) and a group of us were at the bars on the beach and a certain family member who will remain unnamed was like "someone buy me a drink" and we were like 'just go up to the bar and get it yourself' and of course they were in shock at the thought that a 17 year old could just buy a drink at a bar. it's the Caribbean, not the US lol, they ain't asking for ID.

Believe it or not I used to be super laced up about drinking. I finished boot camp at 20 and my folks can up to visit. We went to Applebee's and I got some chocolate drink that had alcohol in it, yeah? So it comes out and I take a sip and I'm legit super upset about the fact that this has alcohol and I'm 20 so I can't legally drink it cause I don't want to do bad things. My parents were like "whateves, drink it or don't" and I'm all "but it's illegal".

Another time when I was 15 I was getting a cut from my cousin the barber. He gives me a five to go to the corner stone to get some alcohol and I look at him with my eyes all wide and go "I can't buy alcohol I'm underage!" After the shop stops laughing he tells me he wants rubbing alcohol.
I paid for one concert. - (Boyz II Men)

My sister paid for another. (Lauryn Hill)

And my father paid for another. (Jill Scott)

And she snagged free tickets to one (Maxwell)

One was free for military and vets (Earth Wind and Fire)

And she paid for one (Sade)

But when you gon let X give it to ya moms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom