• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Date went well, like really really really well

So, how was the pussy?
7Ee4ey8.png

Why did I begin my morning by watching a video about the Dyatlov Pass incident? Now I'm sitting here in broad daylight, in my house surrounded by family, scurred out of my wits.

BigDes

Why did I begin my morning by watching a video about the Dyatlov Pass incident? Now I'm sitting here in broad daylight, in my house surrounded by family, scurred out of my wits.

It's ok, it was probably just a weird combination of weather and snow madness and not whatever it was that just scraped its claws across your window.

I'm a bit freaked out so i need some help. ive been using this gay dating app called jack'd. i use an alias on the app, however there is this one dude who as been hitting me up. not my type but i was reply with a hi or if he ask me how i am i doing i usually say ok. its been off and on like this for a few weeks, until today. I updated my facebook after seeing kubo and usually on the facebook they have a row of potential people you might know and low and behold the guy from jack's was on the list. I dont even use my real face pic on facebook. so i dont know how the heck he got on my facebook.

Does he have his jack'd account linked to his fb the way you can do it with grindr? I've had similar stuff happen before, it's because of how cookies / etc. are handled on your (or his) phone.

harSon

Banned
So you hit it crying?

No... after drinking we just talked on a bench for hours in downtown Santa Cruz. I generally shield myself off emotionally, even when drunk, so I'm not sure what happened. I straight up spilled my guts, as did she... which is dope I guess but really fucking weird for a first date.

It's just too easy anymore. The Catholic church would nominate HarSon the patron saint of the ain't shit.

Edit: Oh nevermind That's fairly normal and cool. You got off this time, HarSon. I am altering this post. Pray I do not alter it any further.

Zekes!

No... after drinking we just talked on a bench for hours in downtown Santa Cruz. I generally shield myself off emotionally, even when drunk, so I'm not sure what happened. I straight up spilled my guts, as did she... which is dope I guess but really fucking weird for a first date.

Sounds like a date you need to write an R&B ballad about

Malyse

I hope you were using an assumed name or something so the police can't track you down. I can only imagine what depavity that poor woman was made privy to. 😶

The walking Drake record ladies and gents.

LionPride

Banned
Good shit young blood!

Mine was depressing as fuck. For some reason, we both got super emotional after drinking and just opened up to each other. I've never cried with someone on a first date before Lol
God damn yo

So, how was the pussy?
7Ee4ey8.png
Ah not on the first date, plus she's gone through some things in the past so gonna probably wait on that but she's a girl most definitely worth waiting for.

My mom did throw shade tho when I walked in

I've gotten Brazilian, Mexican, and blasian from people who are those nationalities. I'm just a regular light skinned dude. I guess my hair being buzzed makes it kinda hard to guess what it looks like longer I guess

Has nothing to do with my looks because I'm medium skinned. They keep thinking I'm latina because of my accent and the fact I speak rudimentary Spanish.

Where is your accent actually from?

I'm from east Texas but temporarily lived in central Florida, New York City, and California. I had Mexican friends growing up and a lot of the Latino's treat me like this honorary Latino. It's weird. Like, lady at work was passing out chips and only offered some to her Latina friends.....and me of course. I never know why.

I'm from east Texas but temporarily lived in central Florida, New York City, and California. I had Mexican friends growing up and a lot of the Latino's treat me like this honorary Latino. It's weird. Like, lady at work was passing out chips and only offered some to her Latina friends.....and me of course. I never know why.

Well I've also see that happen when everyone else around is non black or Hispanic

Just from a southern accent? Huh.

Oh shit, looks like Sub-Zero's back. I haven't seen his ass in a minute!

Crocodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom