• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older the berry the sweeter the juice
I don't go past 50

Also there was a woman there straight up doing the old white lady version of
200x200px-ZC-fee4c3bb_crazy-girls-dancing-Armin-van-Buuren-concert-13631149291.gif

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I'm a bit freaked out so i need some help. ive been using this gay dating app called jack'd. i use an alias on the app, however there is this one dude who as been hitting me up. not my type but i was reply with a hi or if he ask me how i am i doing i usually say ok. its been off and on like this for a few weeks, until today. I updated my facebook after seeing kubo and usually on the facebook they have a row of potential people you might know and low and behold the guy from jack's was on the list. I dont even use my real face pic on facebook. so i dont know how the heck he got on my facebook.

I'm a bit freaked out so i need some help. ive been using this gay dating app called jack'd. i use an alias on the app, however there is this one dude who as been hitting me up. not my type but i was reply with a hi or if he ask me how i am i doing i usually say ok. its been off and on like this for a few weeks, until today. I updated my facebook after seeing kubo and usually on the facebook they have a row of potential people you might know and low and behold the guy from jack's was on the list. I dont even use my real face pic on facebook. so i dont know how the heck he got on my facebook.

Damn. He's a local guy right? Might just have popped up as a friend of a friend by total coincidence

BigDes

Facebook and this app are probably integrated somehow, do you get email notification when you get a message on this app?

RedSwirl

Yo is it really that hard to make friends after 30? There's that thread up, and I never really thought about it even though I just crossed 30.

Sure a lot of the people I hung out with before I got out of college are at least married at this point (judging by Facebook) but I think an almost equal number are still single. I think a real shift has happened with this generation that, for a lot of people who came up middle-class, has basically delayed shit like marriage and home ownership by about eighty ears.

Personally I feel like I'm still too focused on trying to start a career.

We don't have any shared friends. My friends list is very low.

Never happened before though

As too the Facebook thing, it's possible that an update for the app made cross app matches more likely? I'm not sure. Are you worried about Jack'd people finding you or just your activity somehow randomly ending up on Facebook for your friends to see?

Seeing all the threads on NMS I gotta ask....
The game can't be that bad/disappointing is it?

I'm angry at myself for pre-ordering at $60 but if it was $15-20 I might have been less angry. The game works and is great for a semi-relaxing podcast game but I say semi relaxing because many of the mechanics make it very much a slog from moment to moment. After the first 6 hours of playing it, I deleted it only because the amount of meter and inventory balancing broke me out of the game so damn often. All it really needs are a few inventory tweaks in my opinion to become an alright game. Not at all worth it's hype or current cost though. Most of the rage at the game for me has to do with the build up and double speak on the part of Hello Games rather than the game proper being complete shit.

Yo is it really that hard to make friends after 30? There's that thread up, and I never really thought about it even though I just crossed 30.

Sure a lot of the people I hung out with before I got out of college are at least married at this point (judging by Facebook) but I think an almost equal number are still single. I think a real shift has happened with this generation that, for a lot of people who came up middle-class, has basically delayed shit like marriage and home ownership by about eighty ears.

Personally I feel like I'm still too focused on trying to start a career.

Without school + extensive free time of some kind, it does become more difficult but I think people really underestimate the amount of opportunities there are to actually leave the house and participate in activities related to hobbies you like and make friends that way. I feel the same way about my generation (28 btw). I feel like I've spent over a quarter of my life just preparing for the work force rather than enjoying it. With no income, I can't go out as much, which also factors into the low amount of friend & romantic partner finding activities I can engage in. Once you have income and free time, I think it's more than possible to make friends that are probably going to be more solid relationships than just hanging out with whoever went to your school due to more maturity.

BigDes

So I was chatting to this girl in the sandwich store and just as she got her phone out to get my details the entire filling of my sandwich dropped out onto my shirt

Fucking smooth

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
As too the Facebook thing, it's possible that an update for the app made cross app matches more likely? I'm not sure. Are you worried about Jack'd people finding you or just your activity somehow randomly ending up on Facebook for your friends to see?

well at least he didnt try to befriend me.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
has anybody tried Playstation Now, especially on PC?

Thinking about subbing for a month or two to play Journey or the Uncharted games

FyreWulff

has anybody tried Playstation Now, especially on PC?

Thinking about subbing for a month or two to play Journey or the Uncharted games

My bro has a subscription, I played for a few minutes. Seems to work fine. Requires my PS4 to be wired, the wireless isn't fast enough.

Be aware it requires Plus on top of the PSNow sub.

Also if the Now client is anything like their PC Remote Play client it doesn't use GPU acceleration at all like Xbox streaming does. I can stream someone's One just fine, I can't even stream the goddamn PS4 to the same laptop because it can't keep up with the video stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom