• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an Amazon link to a Vibrator, I was going to order for her later this week.

I died on the inside when I realized who I sent it too.

No I called her and told her to delete and don't click the link. It aas tad always.

full

D i Z

It was an Amazon link to a Vibrator, I was going to order for her later this week.

I died on the inside when I realized who I sent it too.

Damn. I take it she's not the kind of granny to text you back with details about the upgrade model, and three reasons why you should wait for black Friday?

In all seriousness, that's an L that is going to last. You and everyone involved will be taking a knee on this one.

Gordon got the wrong idea on how to season chicekn

But you told me your throat would save our people. "私の口の中であなたの精液をスプレー、黒の男."
You've convinced me..say when..

KillerJoe10.jpg

Nudull

Banned
Hey. Seems like my brother is recovering and all now, which is good.

Tried out sparkling water after all this time, and...yeah, I think I can live with this. :) It's nice to not feel like utter shit after drinking something.

Of course, my family found the stuff and promptly told me it was disgusting. Part of the reason I've been trying these is because my mom has been taking up buying 12-packs of Pepsi for her gas problems and leaving bunches of them in the fridge, and it's been getting uncomfortable for me since I'm trying to *avoid* soda plus the fact that she shouldn't really be drinking the stuff in the first place. Not a good sign. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom