• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDes

Nah, it's been that from the beginning. These cats trying to rewrite history. Making the Martha scene deep in their crazy little minds lol. Like I just posted, stakes only matter on one side..Superman ain't even really dead, but hey, pass!
]

Uh sorry but the Martha scene is super deep, see I don't know if you picked up on it cause it is all subtle like but Batman
(Bruce Wayne)
and Superman
Steve Ballmer
both have a Mother who has the first name Martha, so when Superman was all they are killing Martha Batman was like woah his moms names like my moms name and then they became best friends

Now we don't know if Wonder Woman has a Mom called Martha but seeing as Batman didn't try to instantly murder her then I think it is highly probable that she is a member of the Mom's First Name Club

jmood88

Nah, it's been that from the beginning. These cats trying to rewrite history. Making the Martha scene deep in their crazy little minds lol. Like I just posted, stakes only matter on one side..Superman ain't even really dead, but hey, pass!
They couldn't at least pretend that Superman was dead a minute after the horribly-acted funeral scene.

BigDes

They couldn't at least pretend that Superman was dead a minute after the horribly-acted funeral scene.

You say this but there were people on here genuinely angry at the Justice League promo photos that had Superman in it because him being alive is a spoiler and not tattooed on the audience's fucking skull in the movie.

Uh sorry but the Martha scene is super deep, see I don't know if you picked up on it cause it is all subtle like but Batman
(Bruce Wayne)
and Superman
Steve Ballmer
both have a Mother who has the first name Martha, so when Superman was all they are killing Martha Batman was like woah his moms names like my moms name and then they became best friends

Now we don't know if Wonder Woman has a Mom called Martha but seeing as Batman didn't try to instantly murder her then I think it is highly probable that she is a member of the Mom's First Name Club

DpS9g5C.gif

You say this but there were people on here genuinely angry at the Justice League promo photos that had Superman in it because him being alive is a spoiler and not tattooed on the audience's fucking skull in the movie.

Well those people should get a CAT scan..

D i Z

Black Pastor who is a Trump surrogate posts cartoon of Hillary in blackface accusing her of pandering. All while Trump talks out of the side of his neck to b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ white women about their fears and trepidation's about the black community. The shame of the matter is that Mark Burns isn't the only "community leader" kissing Trumps dick.
Can we pull that designation away from these plate passers as community spokesmen already?

Shy

Hello, peoples..Jandro..
hi people
Yo yo, BCT.
Morning.
Cool. Will keep my eyes open for my invite.
Noice.
Still the best ;)
😃
In what bloody universe is Batman v Superman considered a staple of deepness and subtlety?
The same universe that where someone said that Synder had achieved Kubrick tier with making BVS.

This shit why I was trying to convince my family that you can't just let Chris Brown off with that weak apology. He did some horrible dragging shit to Rihanna and people just wanted to let him slide without anything: no hit to the career, no charges, nothing.

When you let people slide once, they don't learn. Chris Brown got to slide. This is the result of not learning.

But hey, maybe he's innocent this time. *shrug*

Shit makes me angry, because I legit like his music, but I can't listen to it because he's a trash person.

This shit why I was trying to convince my family that you can't just let Chris Brown off with that weak apology. He did some horrible dragging shit to Rihanna and people just wanted to let him slide without anything: no hit to the career, no charges, nothing.

When you let people slide once, they don't learn. Chris Brown got to slide. This is the result of not learning.

Yeah. Nothing gets me more annoyed than hearing folks coming to this man's defense. I imagine I'll be hearing another round of that dumb shit for the next couple of days+ 😒

Shit makes me angry, because I legit like his music, but I can't listen to it because he's a trash person.
Ever since that rhianna shit I knew he couldn't be saved

andthebeatgoeson

It was easy for me to stop paying attention to breezy. I'm going to have trouble with Clint Eastwood (unforgiven is too good).

But fuck his son tho.

Yeah, him and r Kelly need a slap.

I only kinda knew Chris Brown's career was back, but I actively ignored that this was the case because he was dead to me after what he did to Rihanna. Fuck him.

Question the choices you made to get to the point where you're watching helpless as a dog takes a massive beef soup dump on the floor.

This dog shit thread is killing me.

andthebeatgoeson

I didn't even realize R. Kelly still had a career.
I have to yell at people to turn his shit off as soon as i hear it at work. I don't let people forget.

'Omg, is that the new song by the guy who looked pissing on little girls?'

That alters the mood.

----
Just read that title of the dog shit thread. Nope. Oh GAF

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I only kinda knew Chris Brown's career was back, but I actively ignored that this was the case because he was dead to me after what he did to Rihanna. Fuck him.

This dog shit thread is killing me.

The weirdest thing to me is that women were so quick to take Chris Brown back. But hell, some of R Kelly's fans didn't skip a beat when his issues came to light.

Fuck Clint Eastwood

Agreed. He can eat a bag of them.

TheFlow

Banned
BF1 is fucking amazing! glad I preordered. can't wait to show my support by buying that black statue lol

also are we doing a NBA fantasy team guys?

JLynn

Can we officially disown Chris Brown now. I lost respect for him since Rihanna and getting clowned by CM Punk (Still remember when he was on Hot 97.).

Meanwhile in the Kaepernick thread...

Dude got on me because I said I take my dog to a conservation area where giant birds, alligators, and the occasional panther shits. Dude starts on some "hordes of you are doing this messing with their ecosystem" type shit..😕

Because my 4lbs puppy is leaving mountains behind them bushes in comparison to the gators..lol.

Village

I have to yell at people to turn his shit off as soon as i hear it at work. I don't let people forget.

'Omg, is that the new song by the guy who looked pissing on little girls?'

That alters the mood.

----
Just read that title of the dog shit thread. Nope. Oh GAF

eh, I still like you see a piece of work enjoy and still acknowledge that that person is a giant pile of garbage. Particularly in a modern age where things can be obtain from your..."local store".... or spotify which from what I hear don't pay well.

The issue becomes when those pieces of shit personality parts become readily apparent in heir work.... like almost everything mark millar has done in his entire life. And the person who inflicted sword art online onto the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom