• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Phd9ZuW.gif

RedSwirl

Man when the fuck did morning people take over the Earth? Is there some actual statistic saying there are more morning people?

AAnrNfW.jpg

As you might be guessing, my sleep cycle has hit new lows. I've given up trying to say it's uncommon to go to sleep at 5 in the morning. I have finished whole books trying to get to sleep at this point. And I got flux or other kinds of screen color adjusters on all my electronics.

I can usually get up in the morning when I have something I need to do, so I thought working would fix this, but working from home doesn't do shit. Things got fucked up when I realized working from home means you can work in your pajamas, even if it's 3pm.

Now I'm trying to remember the exact point where getting up early became so hard. I could get right up and at it at 7am... when I was six years old. As far back as middle school though that shit felt like a slog every single day. Getting up early hasn't ever been easy for me at least since my teens. I'm wondering if it's an affect of ADD or just a general guy thing.

You know they got those studies now showing how it might not be the best thing to start the school day at 9am. I read a story about one where they pushed the start of school forward to 1pm, and the boys immediately started closing their performance gap with the girls.

Why can my 3DS keep a connection without dropping meanwhile my PS4 is shitting the bed every 3 minutes. Can't even stream Netflix on it without it crapping out.

ATT, its shitty internet but my PS4 and Vita are the only things that constantly lose connection. My old DS never drops but my PS4 will do so in a heartbeat.

You got your PS4 on Wi-Fi? You're going it wrong..

I like the black dude on the BF1 loading screen "Nigga you mad?"

Downloading now..I'll see it soon enough. Wanna run a couple later? Maybe we can get Shy to mow some dudes down with us..you know he's a killer.

jmood88

It feels weird to watch Gran Torino nowadays.....
It was weird to watch Gran Torino when it came out, though part of that was because I saw it with a theater full of old white people who loved every single racial slur. Fuck that movie and fuck Clint Eastwood.

All this Chris Brown trouble is just so bad. See Rhianna should have just gotten with me, I wouldn't touch her at all (in any way except a handshake) and she could buy all my stuff for me

Nudull

Banned
Or as the best friend for the white lead who never seems to have any sort of life or relationships of their own, but will always be there to give inspirational advice.

Yo Slay, was it you who made that thread of the gallup polls from the 60s on white America's view of MLK's civil rights movement? Trying to find the thread so I can be an righteous smug asshole

Mediking

Man when the fuck did morning people take over the Earth? Is there some actual statistic saying there are more morning people?

AAnrNfW.jpg

As you might be guessing, my sleep cycle has hit new lows. I've given up trying to say it's uncommon to go to sleep at 5 in the morning. I have finished whole books trying to get to sleep at this point. And I got flux or other kinds of screen color adjusters on all my electronics.

I can usually get up in the morning when I have something I need to do, so I thought working would fix this, but working from home doesn't do shit. Things got fucked up when I realized working from home means you can work in your pajamas, even if it's 3pm.

Now I'm trying to remember the exact point where getting up early became so hard. I could get right up and at it at 7am... when I was six years old. As far back as middle school though that shit felt like a slog every single day. Getting up early hasn't ever been easy for me at least since my teens. I'm wondering if it's an affect of ADD or just a general guy thing.

You know they got those studies now showing how it might not be the best thing to start the school day at 9am. I read a story about one where they pushed the start of school forward to 1pm, and the boys immediately started closing their performance gap with the girls.

I have a 9am math class in college.... I made a misteake.

Looks kinda cool. Ultimately a puzzle game, right?

So when did Civil War suddenly become a shitty movie? This is just like the sudden shift on GAF towards TFA.

It's a thing since the screenings really. Been going round for a minute. Some folks just need EVERY Marvel movie to be known as garbage a comic book films. I can name sine stinkers, but you got people acting cult-like when it comes to criticism.

SAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom