• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said the narrative has taken on an a life of it's own. People will believe what they want, it just a circlejerk now..

Horrible..made me think of harSon. 😲

Devil's advocates continue to be the worst.

I know they're all about that neonazi thingy, but..

giphy.gif

Crocodile

Like I said the narrative has taken on an a life of it's own. People will believe what they want, it just a circlejerk now..

Like I'm not going to stand by those few on GAF who always like to take things too far but is it really that hard for you to admit that HG et al just did a very poor job communicating? Or that they've been completely silent since launch is a problem? I don't get why you are so eager to absolve them from blame. It's fine if you're legit loving the game, you aren't the only one. But as someone I feel often calls out people for giving others a free pass when they don't deserve it, its weird to see you fall into the same pit.

Slayven

Like I'm not going to stand by those few on GAF who always like to take things too far but is it really that hard for you to admit that HG et al just did a very poor job communicating? Or that they've been completely silent since launch is a problem? I don't get why you are so eager to absolve them from blame. It's fine if you're legit loving the game, you aren't the only one. But as someone I feel often calls out people for giving others a free pass when they don't deserve it, its weird to see you fall into the same pit.

What could they say that won't be twisted and contorted? What is happening now isn't "calling out" it is the weird hivemind that develops on the internet because of reasons. HG and Sean are getting 100x the shit that people that have actually lied and stolen money have gotten.

Arguing about this game isn't buttering my grits or lining my pockets. I enjoy the game and some folks enjoy talking about a narrative that was crafted about the game before it was finished. It is what it is.

Infinite

Some racist white woman working at a laundromat just accused me of trying to cheat the store out of fifty fucking cents. I used the small machine which is $2.50 but once I finished putting the coins in the shit the machine won't start up as in No water comes in and its not spinning. I tell the racist woman that the machine is broke so she comes over to it pops the top and turns the key to get it to start. It doesn't. She steps away comes back with a out of order sign puts it on the broken machine and then tells me to put my clothes in a different machine. She pops the lid on the new machine and starts it for me as she should since I paid my fucking $2.50 for a broken one.

I sit down and start a quest in monster hunter gen. I'm bodying the shit out of this monster and got the nigga limping but here she comes back and asks me how much I put in the machine. I tell her $2.50. She's like well we have cameras and I only count you put 5 quarters in the machine. I'm like what the fuck are you talking about. She's like "look" and pulls out her phone with the camera footage on it. She rewinds the footage and tries to count it again. She now counts me putting in 8 quarters. I'm like listen how the fuck would I know that your machine is broken if I didn't paid for it full. Furthermore not only did you yourself verify that machine was broken but you came to me talking about I only put in five quarters but now you count 8 so which is it?

She's still reviewing the camera footage while standing next to me like for maybe a smooth five minutes. I sit back down and go back to playing monster hunter because how the fuck you gonna accuse a nigga of trying to cheat a store out of 50 goddamed cents. Like what the fuck. I go outside to make a phone call and she comes around to machine again with her phone in Hand probably still reviewing the footage.

Thr audacity of racism. Like niggas out here scamming laundromat out of fifty cents. Get the whole fuck out of here

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Some racist white woman working at a laundromat just accused me of trying to cheat the store out of fifty fucking cents. I used the small machine which is $2.50 but once I finished putting the coins in the shit the machine won't start up as in No water comes in and its not spinning. I tell the racist woman that the machine is broke so she comes over to it pops the top and turns the key to get it to start. It doesn't. She steps away comes back with a out of order sign puts it on the broken machine and then tells me to put my clothes in a different machine. She pops the lid on the new machine and starts it for me as she should since I paid my fucking $2.50 for a broken one.

I sit down and start a quest in monster hunter gen. I'm bodying the shit out of this monster and got the nigga limping but here she comes back and asks me how much I put in the machine. I tell her $2.50. She's like well we have cameras and I only count you put 5 quarters in the machine. I'm like what the fuck are you talking about. She's like "look" and pulls out her phone with the camera footage on it. She rewinds the footage and tries to count it again. She now counts me putting in 8 quarters. I'm like listen how the fuck would I know that your machine is broken if I didn't paid for it full. Furthermore not only did you yourself verify that machine was broken but you came to me talking about I only put in five quarters but now you count 8 so which is it?

She's still reviewing the camera footage while standing next to me like for maybe a smooth five minutes. I sit back down and go back to playing monster hunter because how the fuck you gonna accuse a nigga of trying to cheat a store out of 50 goddamed cents. Like what the fuck. I go outside to make a phone call and she comes around to machine again with her phone in Hand probably still reviewing the footage.

Thr audacity of racism. Like niggas out here scamming laundromat out of fifty cents. Get the whole fuck out of here
Thats fucking terrible man. People can be pretentious pieces of shit. Luckily i dont know of a single laundromat thats run by a white person in my area.

And this is why I go to Laundromats that use cards. Load of your laundry card using cash or credit card, bam!

Infinite

Thats fucking terrible man. People can be pretentious pieces of shit. Luckily i dont know of a single laundromat thats run by a white person in my area.
The thing is I never go to this one but I picked today because it was closer to my house. Guess I'm never coming back
And this is why I go to Laundromats that use cards. Load of your laundry card using cash or credit card, bam!
We don't have these around here. Everything is still coinop

We don't have these around here. Everything is still coinop

Y'all need to upgrade. I'll be damned if I have to carry around a whole bunch of quarters just to do laundry.

My house has the proper outlets and pipes for a washer but doesn't have anything for the heat exhaust a dryer requires. So Laundromats for me.

Y'all need to upgrade. I'll be damned if I have to carry around a whole bunch of quarters just to do laundry.

My house has the proper outlets and pipes for a washer but doesn't have anything for the heat exhaust a dryer requires. So Laundromats for me.
I still remember back in the day when my local laundromat in Brooklyn upgraded to a card system. It was so good.

Nora’s good at math. There are too many kids here good at math. They’re affecting her self-esteem.

I'm laughing at this quote from the article in the white flight thread. It's just so ridiculous...I can't imagine my mom ever saying something like that, and I sure as fuck wasn't the smartest student (top 5% in HS, but there were some legit geniuses there)

And what makes it even funnier is that if she's having trouble dealing with smarter people when her competition is only in her local school district, how does she think she'll fair at a top university where she'll be competing with the best from the entire country (and international student, so potentially other countries)?! College gets more competitive than HS, not less. This girl is being conditioned to be the next obnoxious middle class, college educated white female blogger

cdyhybrid

I'm laughing at this quote from the article in the white flight thread. It's just so ridiculous...I can't imagine my mom ever saying something like that, and I sure as fuck wasn't the smartest student (top 5% in HS, but there were some legit geniuses there)

And what makes it even funnier is that if she's having trouble dealing with smarter people when her competition is only in her local school district, how does she think she'll fair at a top university where she'll be competing with the best from the entire country (and international student, so potentially other countries)?! College gets more competitive than HS, not less. This girl is being conditioned to be the next obnoxious middle class, college educated white female blogger
Average Abby part deux.

The same. But thank you for asking.

You. ?

A little under the weather, thanks Shy.

A question to the brothas with wimminz, or the wimminz with wimminz.

Did any of y'all do the steps for your S/o as outlined in Babyface's "Soon As I Get Home"?

That sounds expensive.

The spillover from the Kaepernick thread into that horrid woman who wants more money for the black child she didn't want is a laugh and a half..

So you never paid your girls rent, buy her wardrobe, or cook her dinner?

Before marriage? Nope. Except cook..dad was a chef, so I'm a fan of the kitchen. People bring shit to my house to make for them lol..

Crocodile

What could they say that won't be twisted and contorted? What is happening now isn't "calling out" it is the weird hivemind that develops on the internet because of reasons. HG and Sean are getting 100x the shit that people that have actually lied and stolen money have gotten.

Arguing about this game isn't buttering my grits or lining my pockets. I enjoy the game and some folks enjoy talking about a narrative that was crafted about the game before it was finished. It is what it is.

Crafted narrative? So when a dev says there's going to be multi-player ("people can, rarely, meet each other in the game"), continue to say this up through launch and then its proven that people can't meet each other in game that's falling for a "crafted narrative"? C'mon Son. That's just one example too. Sure, people in the video game business have done worse - that doesn't' mean HG/Sony's PR wasn't bad.

Good on Colbert <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom