• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Talk shit about the light skin dude when you sit next to Tony Dungy 17 weeks out the year, brehs.

Actually, that's the most ain't shit quote of the year. A year when Don Lemon exists. Donald Trump tries fuckery every 4th hour. And some black people, like Don King, support him. How you outfuckery the three Don's?

I'm really hating this dude, right now.

Talk shit about the light skin dude when you sit next to Tony Dungy 17 weeks out the year, brehs.

Actually, that's the most ain't shit quote of the year. A year when Don Lemon exists. Donald Trump tries fuckery every 4th hour. And some black people, like Don King, support him. How you outfuckery the three Don's?

I hear you..it's a funny fucking angle to take. Guaranteed some good old boys are quoting it tho..

Young Magus

Sign me up
Also up for KOF to see this internet with y'all
I thought got it

Im down,
the netcode for this game actually works for this and xrd with me

Whats this about?

And what clint eastwood do now?

TheFlow

Banned
niggas out here begging for a BF1 code when it goes into open beta tomorrow.

like bruh just go to sleep it is 10 pm eastern. you ain't playing today

Crocodile

I've never played Sticker Star (so I have no context for the hate) but I feel they've been doing and showing off a lot of cool things with this game. I hope it delivers.

That thread was a fucking riot. "Plz stop bullying me!" LMAO

Enjoying a nice tofu burrito while I'm writing. How's your night, BCT?

You do you but man does that sound disgusting >_<

I'm not even a little bit Muslim, but these threads in OT are breaking my brain.

For being one of the allegedly better sites online, it still surprises me how often GAF can show its ass. I'm not sure which thread specifically you are talking about but I've seen enough threads on Islam go to shit for me to agree with your sentiment. I'm glad I'm the only person in my family who browses GAF - most of my father's side of my family are practicing Muslims.

Just proves NMS was wrong place at wrong time, it would have been another game. Titanfall 2 will be next, then Horizons. Bet real money

Couldnt delay enough to fix it
People were going to throw shade no matter what since it ain't to their imagination

I mean I know GAF can be stupid but can we please not pretend that HG/Sony/etc. didn't also really shit the bed here? Again, I know you like NMS Slayven but them dudes aren't blameless.

D i Z

I keep forgetting about that.

Looks kinda cool. Ultimately a puzzle game, right?

SAD!

Ultimately, yeah. Looks like a stealth action game with heavy puzzle leanings in how you manage your actions for your echoes to mimic. What to use, what to leave out of their action handbook and when. That kind of thing.
Them being a Danish indie studio probably allows them freedom of concept, but I'm curious about how that A.I uses your skills. I didn't see any of them stealthing around, or dodging (just charging headlong into gunfire) so it may just be aggressive and escape tactics mimicry.

Slayven

I've never played Sticker Star (so I have no context for the hate) but I feel they've been doing and showing off a lot of cool things with this game. I hope it delivers.

That thread was a fucking riot. "Plz stop bullying me!" LMAO

You do you but man does that sound disgusting >_<

For being one of the allegedly better sites online, it still surprises me how often GAF can show its ass. I'm not sure which thread specifically you are talking about but I've seen enough threads on Islam go to shit for me to agree with your sentiment. I'm glad I'm the only person in my family who browses GAF - most of my father's side of my family are practicing Muslims.

I mean I know GAF can be stupid but can we please not pretend that HG/Sony/etc. didn't also really shit the bed here? Again, I know you like NMS Slayven but them dudes aren't blameless.

People heard what they wanted to hear, and craft the narrative they want it to be. But if you followed the game from jump, they gave you the game they always showed.

Bugs and shit is totally on them, but niggas crafting conspiracy theires and saying John and the sony guy was criminal masterminds out to scheme people. Nah they crazy.

harSon

Banned
HEcmcWx.png

MichaelCobbinsOKStateOpenMouthStare.gif

LionPride

Banned
Punk ass motherfucker caused so much fucking stress and anger over the past two days. Fucking hell, I want to choke a bitch out but that would be bad.

High school problems I suppose

RedSwirl

I have a 9am math class in college.... I made a misteake.

In college I learned to get sleep when I could get it.

Oh I would be on campus at 7:30am just to get a parking space that wasn't a mile and a half from class, but I would then go the fuck back to sleep until class at 9:30, sleep again from noon to like 1-something, and so-on.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Now I remember why I don't play battleifeld games.

Shit is beautiful though

Silky smooth and the best textures i ever seen.

Honestly living out my red Baron dreams makes it worth it. But I'm gonna need a MUCH better PC than the shit I'm rocking

You know why he's so on point?

14102136_1278605285503355_5469932131039658249_n.jpg

[Illuminati]He's been here before...[/Illuminati]

I was wondering when keep adopted the Moses look

She gotta be worth it if you still messing around with her energy bending ass.

I would give people shit, but I woke up at 3AM to get my code email and play.

But yea, its kinda funny seeing people give full games away just to get a code.
He got to get to the end of the season for the reveal if she's the last air bender

BigDes

*Looks at Polish man murdered thread

So

What do you all think is going to be harder, convincing US conservatives that there is systematic racism in the US

or

Convincing European GAF that Europe is not this racism free utopia

BigDes

UGH, KOFXIV isn't getting a Chinese Steam release

Which means I have to pick up either the Hong Kong PS4 version, or spend full price for the Uk Steam version.

I blame everybody else for this minor inconvenience.

*Looks at Polish man murdered thread

So

What do you all think is going to be harder, convincing US conservatives that there is systematic racism in the US

or

Convincing European GAF that Europe is not this racism free utopia

Europe, just going off of the fact that right-wing extremism alone is far more extreme in Europe.

Johndoey

Banned
I found a copy if Yakuza 4 next to my heater.

And a person I know is complaining about racism in one breath while calling people wetbacks in the next, so yeah. Apparently he can't see the issue there.

Village

In college I learned to get sleep when I could get it.

Oh I would be on campus at 7:30am just to get a parking space that wasn't a mile and a half from class, but I would then go the fuck back to sleep until class at 9:30, sleep again from noon to like 1-something, and so-on.
This man knows the secret moves

I aint gunna lie, the #VeteransForKaepernick hashtag will make a nigga eyes moist, that shit is on point.
Stuff is super endearing and I love all the troops support for the guy. I was checking out the hash tag, one of the ones I found , dude looked like he was ready to drop an album.

Crocodile

People heard what they wanted to hear, and craft the narrative they want it to be. But if you followed the game from jump, they gave you the game they always showed.

Bugs and shit is totally on them, but niggas crafting conspiracy theires and saying John and the sony guy was criminal masterminds out to scheme people. Nah they crazy.

Nah son it ain't just bugs and shit - there is legit stuff they said would be in there that isn't there. There's been enough video and text on the subject. Whether due to malice or incompetence, straight up lies were told.

Slayven

Nah son it ain't just bugs and shit - there is legit stuff they said would be in there that isn't there. There's been enough video and text on the subject. Whether due to malice or incompetence, straight up lies were told.

Like I said the narrative has taken on an a life of it's own. People will believe what they want, it just a circlejerk now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom