• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

I am going to banish you to the Shetland
InuqOsH.gif

I imagine Shy to be like the guy from the Avengers, the english Avengers

the-avengers-uk-show.jpg

I always thought Shy was Dudley. :)

Also: Dammit Kreed. :)

Also Also: David Simon fucked up, but if he plays his cards right, he'll be able to come back to the cookout. He'll just have to bring plasticware because no one will trust him with anything edible.

Good morning black people, horses, bears, Alf, and the most benevolent Shy.

First things first, fuck Randy Orton and everything he stands for. That's why Cena became the star and he didn't

Secondly, wish my moms a happy birthday

Slayven

So they got the 8 different angles of video, the right kind of victim, and the cop lying live on video. If shit doesn't happen it will truly be fuck the police

Mediking

Porsha Williams is one of the most attractive women I ever seen! Haha sorry but I felt like I had to say that.

Also... a bunch of women were twerking at work last night. It was pretty awesome to watch. Lol

Slayven

that's hilarious for a guy that got booted from the marines for going AWOL and lost his part as the star of a Marine movie due to complaints from military over that
So a case of dost does protest too much
Man, there's just some people I don't want to see show up in a race thread, because they're not going to contribute anything or fucking listen.

The Usual Suspects is what i call them

Hope everything's okay.

------

For those of you who still haven't watched it, Zootopia is on US Netflix. Canadian, as well. Make Malyse proud.

OMG so I finished watching this and this was totally awesome! I mean like the upper echelon of their stuff, Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for letting me know this!

JLynn

Randy Orton slay me.

I went to Jollibee (Filipino food chain that was recently mentioned on GAF) and tried their fried chicken. The chicken is better than Churchs and KFC, but not as good as Bojangle's and Popeyes. I would suggest ordering the spicy as the original is a little bland.

Malyse

The Lady in the Car with Glasses and a Gun is a pretty odd little movie.
Lead is super fucking cute.

EDIT: This movie is bonkers.

Randy Orton slay me.

I went to Jollibee (Filipino food chain that was recently mentioned on GAF) and tried their fried chicken. The chicken is better than Churchs and KFC, but not as good as Bojangle's and Popeyes. I would suggest ordering the spicy as the original is a little bland.

giphy.gif

How the FUCK do you put Church's and KFC in the same ANYTHING?

That nigga thread..why? Same fools with the same arguments acting like they're oblivious to what could possibly be wrong with their NEED to say the word as if it's mere utterance was the key to eternal life. Fuck off already..

That nigga thread..why? Same fools with the same arguments acting like they're oblivious to what could possibly be wrong with their NEED to say the word as if it's mere utterance was the key to eternal life. Fuck off already..

And here I was hoping that the topic had gotten so big due only to some tomfoolery after everyone already agreed with the premise. People are in fucking love with the taboo of that word. It's sickening. Just don't say it and leave it at that.

I loved it. Watched it twice in theatres. Gonna give it another go when I'm home tonight. Glad you liked it!

Why was it hidden on Netflix? It's a new release, but wasn't in the new section. I had to search for it specifically. I want to talk your ear off about it, but I don't think anyone wants to see a whole page taken up by it, so I'll refrain.

Sch1sm

Why was it hidden on Netflix? It's a new release, but wasn't in the new section. I had to search for it specifically. I want to talk your ear off about it, but I don't think anyone wants to see a whole page taken up by it, so I'll refrain.

I think they just branched it under New Arrivals > Recently Added in Children & Family Movies. That's where I found it.

Can always PM, girl. I definitely want to hear your thoughts on it.

I dunno why they feel like they have to be able to say everything. I was confused with some of the shit in there as a whole, though. Didn't even bother posting. They're not listening or reading prior posts to get answers to the questions being asked repeatedly.

D i Z

And here I was hoping that the topic had gotten so big due only to some tomfoolery after everyone already agreed with the premise. People are in fucking love with the taboo of that word. It's sickening. Just don't say it and leave it at that.

It was just a matter of time. That thread was going to get there once daylight hit other time zones. The cats that show up like clockwork have this kind of thing as check marks in their online persona's. It's what they want to be known for.

Zootopia gets crazy love here. Tons of interest in anyone sharing their thoughts on it. Spoilers always appreciated for those that haven't see it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom