• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate ordering flavored lemonade (peach) and they put huge chunks of fruit in my shit. How in the hell am i supposed to enjoy my drink if fruit gets stuck in my straw?

That diversity thread on gaming-side went exactly the way I expected.

Went from 0 to 100 straight from the jump.

I hate ordering flavored lemonade (peach) and they put huge chunks of fruit in my shit. How in the hell am i supposed to enjoy my drink if fruit gets stuck in my straw?

I love that shit. I get Strawberry Limeades from Sonic and that shit is like 25%. pulp. It's so good.

Went from 0 to 100 straight from the jump.

I love that shit. I get Strawberry Limeades from Sonic and that shit is like 25%. pulp. It's so good.
It works at Sonic because they properly cut it up and puree it. I went to Charleys and got the peach lemonade and they put these big ass cubes of peaches in there.

Spinluck

#linksoblack Ganondorf whispered "team light skin" in his ear before snatching up Zelda from him.

Edit: that Persona 5 no dual audio thread tho.

Johndoey

Banned
#linksoblack Ganondorf whispered "team light skin" in his ear before snatching up Zelda from him.

Peeps in a thread about a high school dating sim JRPG calling other folk weeaboos. It ain't right I tell you.

Malyse

Wild Arms Reloaded is the answer to my prayers.

Here I am to crush your dreams.

Wild-Guns-Reloaded-Ann-PS4.jpg

Different series.

Young Magus

Peeps in a thread about a high school dating sim JRPG calling other folk weeaboos. It ain't right I tell you.

I realllllly don't get it:

Like Altus (at least with the persona games) already does great dub and localization work and the fact that anytime you translate anything its not going to match the original source 1-1, spoken or written unless it reads robotic so it don't make a lick of sense that folks want audio inconsistent with the text

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
hey guys, I had such a bad time at my local barber shop today. Just need to get this off my shoulders. The barber shop i go to is the typical black barbershop that either there is an illegally rip movie from the theaters playing on the tv or everyone is talking about the latest news or women. Walking in everyone is talking about the kid in Florida who was taken by the gator and how the media looked at the kid's parents compared to how the media looked at the kid falling into the gorilla cage parents. Because they were talking about Orlando the whole 50 people being murdered in a gay club came up. One of the customers was saying how he isnt sorry that it was gay people who died. then the whole conversation devolved into whether gay men are men, even my barber who i go was saying how if he caught his son doing anything gay like the hand on the hip even by accident he would beat him. Only one guy in the place was talking sense and sticking up for gay people. I wanted to say something but i know how passionate i will get and i dont feel like one day having to defend myself if i find myself alone with one them. So i kept my mouth shut, paid and left. Even when i was leaving they were talking about nambla and how gay men snatch up little boys. WTF.

I swear being Black and gay I have to deal with racist crap in the gay community and homophobia in the Black community.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just saw black panther: civil war.

Boseman is black excellence personafied the moment he shows up on screen. This movie feels like set ups for his and spiders films more than anything.

Ignorant people spew ignorant shit neo. I would say dont let that shit get to you, but that would be hypocritical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom