• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o99pzjFly21sjwnmoo1_1280.jpg

Sorry Shy :(

I for one can't believe that a country that voted for rich racist shitbags in the last 2 elections voted again in favor of rich racist shitbags.

Sorry Shy, maybe you can ask Bish if you can sleep on his couch :s

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm seriously wondering if we're seeing the end of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. This could be huge. Scotland is fairly likely to say "you know what, fuck y'all, I'm out." People in Northern Ireland are starting to suggest reunification with the Republic, though that seems less likely.

Kreed

Too many brown people in key states make that unlikely. In fact a lot of white people are saying they ain't fucking with trump. He might not win Utah, fucking Utah

Trump also fucked up with women voters which the UK Trumps weren't dumb enough to do.

TLDR: Stay woke but don't trip.

Johndoey

Banned
Trump is weird, he's not an idiot or ignorant of voting populations, but hasn't done a thing to really ingratiate himself to anyone but his initial "Gimme the 1950s" white man base. Well he has tried in some limited ways but ya know.

Is this Black Mirror style performance art?

What an odd election cycle it's been.

Aiustis

Trump is weird, he's not an idiot or ignorant of voting populations, but hasn't done a thing to really ingratiate himself to anyone but his initial "Gimme the 1950s" white man base. Well he has tried in some limited ways but ya know.

Very odd indeed.

Kreed

Republicans keep fooling themselves into thinking the "Gimme the 1950s" white base is larger than it is while underestimating the growth of US minorities and feminist/women who want real equal rights. Example, you hear Trump saying all the time that he's getting these "record turn outs" and "voters that have never voted before". Another problem is Trump and other Republicans put themselves in bubbles. They turn on Fox News/The Blaze/Breitbart and stop listening to other media sources that are "too liberal" and so they never get unbiased information and only follow polls that have them doing better than they really are (another reason Mitt Romney lost in 2012, believing his own Kool Aid).

Johndoey

Banned
I had some faith they understood they'd at least have ti appear more inclusive next election season to give it a proper go. I'm just a bit disappointed.

akira28

Trump has done a really good job of shoring up and singling out the old racist white vote. I mean, almost better than if it had been a deliberate move to assist the other side.

Will the other side take advantage of it though remains to be.... no.

TheFlow

Banned
I am learning to just spurge on a steam sale once a year now a days. especially now that I got overwatch/league of legends and then No man's sky/final fantasy for later this summer

Malyse

So!

Bernie Sanders says he's going to vote for Clinton.

Someone shot a cop in Philly and there's a manhunt underway.

And Birth of a Nation got its first trailer. October 7th fam.

Aiustis

Steam sale for me means getting just a handful of games.

My price point is 20$ or 40% off for big publishers. I buy everything else at regular price.

Gattsu25

Banned
Article 50 sound so sinster, should just call it the Nigga Bye clause

Yeah but in practice it seems more like a "Y'all wanna leave? Let me help you pack. Oh, you thought that TV was yours? I kept these receipts so you on your own now. Bye" clause to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom