• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen needs to go all in on his next horror book.. being black and the American justice system
His next book is a horror where people die the same way of the crime they defended when it was obvious it was a crime but thr person got away with it. The world finds out and no scientist tries to stop this occurrence

akira28

Is there any storyline of Superman where he intentionally used kryptonite to weaken himself just to work out and not be erukle level weak and instead Stephan the next time someone pulls it on him?

nah but he loses his powers and becomes a sub Batman level martial artist all the time, so he has that. If the writers remember to use it, or if continuity hasn't erased that little detail by then.

Our guy Shy made it out to vote, but had to double time it around the coastal cities to hire all of the boats for "emergency midnight manoeuvres" .

did Shy Shy single handedly save the Union because it would be a hassle getting a passport to get access to all his honeys on the Continent?

D i Z

nah but he loses his powers and becomes a sub Batman level martial artist all the time, so he has that. If the writers remember to use it, or if continuity hasn't erased that little detail by then.

did Shy Shy single handedly save the Union because it would be a hassle getting a passport to get access to all his honeys on the Continent?

Nah, son! He did it so that his kids wouldn't have the problems that Abraham's kids did. He learned the problems that tribalism wrought and would have none of that shit happening.

But seriously. Tipping my hat to Shy for getting the Chinese more active in the space program as partners instead of rivals.

Malyse

CYCLE SHIFT

kida___atlantis___ha_cosplay_by_the_mirror_melts-da7g4iq.jpg

jade_1_by_insane_pencil-d4mj3ar.jpg

racebend_sailor_moon_by_llangelusll-d7tu3ed.jpg

tumblr_mu37j3WUZC1remr5vo1_500.png

tumblr_meoh8xPwnk1rztdgoo1_1280.jpg

elsa_by_resha_cosplay-d7593z7.jpg

35.png
belle best princess

Kreed

Stephen needs to go all in on his next horror book.. A white racist Donald Trump supporter who beats up a black man at a Donald Trump rally, goes to bed that night and the following morning wakes up being black and has to face the American justice system

Fixed.

Malyse

I just noticed all the disney in that. Wasn't intented, but fuck it. Challenge accepted.

Snow White
snow-white-cosplay-2.jpg

Cinderella
Cinderella-4.jpg

Yes I cheated.

This is as close as I got to a minority Aurora
7aa955f05151151ea1316ed89597f26c.jpg

Ariel
tumblr_md8q2baXvo1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Belle is covered.

Jasmine
tumblr_nk6jbxBUZT1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Pocahontas
tumblr_n09trqB0B51rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Mulan
tumblr_nyl7fpibop1r7t4npo2_1280.jpg

Tiana
tumblr_n2antzKObN1qhl0zgo1_1280.jpg

Rapunzel
tumblr_o7xlc2zi911rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Merida is covered.

Elsa and Anna are covered.

And for a bonus:

Moana
disney__moana_cosplay_by_michiko112-d9fb7au.jpg

Facilier
tumblr_n2zx08nziS1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Jessica Rabbit
tumblr_nbz4oetumU1rztdgoo1_1280.png

Esmeralda
tumblr_n749sgexm71rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Honey Lemon
tumblr_nr5r074qNE1qaimwto2_1280.jpg

Gogo (yes please)
tumblr_nn2329J0Iv1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Cruella
tumblr_n6bfj1aaeJ1r42xqqo2_1280.jpg

And another Ariel (NSFW cause topless)

Shy

Our guy Shy made it out to vote, but had to double time it around the coastal cities to hire all of the boats for "emergency midnight manoeuvres" .
LOL.
LOL. Can't be disappointing the ladies.
Nah, son! He did it so that his kids wouldn't have the problems that Abraham's kids did. He learned the problems that tribalism wrought and would have none of that shit happening.
Till all are one.
But seriously. Tipping my hat to Shy for getting the Chinese more active in the space program as partners instead of rivals.
Well, you know. I do what i can.

D i Z

Shy. Move to Scotland, brother.
4w2L0Va.gif

Also grab all the gold and rare metals you can along the way.

We're about to see a revival of the yardie crime flick genre in about 10 years.

D i Z

Oh to my Brit BCT. You might bet too young to remember this, but back in the day services like heating, tv and phone use, gas etc were monitored. You had to put coins into the machines to get the services you required. IN YOUR OWN HOME.

So I'm saying gather that lose change. It's the difference between making a difficult winter and heating your pork and beans.

Shy

Shy. Move to Scotland, brother.
4w2L0Va.gif

Also grab all the gold and rare metals you can along the way.

We're about to see a revival of the yardie crime flick genre in about 10 years.
Ugghhh. I fucking hate my country so much right now.

I'm moving to Wakanda.... Or at least Canada, Scotland, New Zealand or Iceland.
A number of factors but the biggest was probably money (my girl is still in school) and I'm mildly allergic and it's been getting worse.
Sorry to hear that.

D i Z

I know of a few people already making bank from all of this. I don't even have words to express how fucked up this situation is. The PM needs to take a knee and not honor this. Take the hit for the country. It's going to be ugly no matter what, but holy shit it's going to get to Inferno levels and the racism is going to explode.

I don't quite grasp the entire situation of what just happened....but I'm gonna get a game of Overwatch in and fall asleep to something on Netflix. Hopefully things are better in the morning. Its too late for me to parse through this whole Brexit thing right now.

cdyhybrid

I don't quite grasp the entire situation of what just happened....but I'm gonna get a game of Overwatch in and fall asleep to something on Netflix. Hopefully things are better in the morning. Its too late for me to parse through this whole Brexit thing right now.

Trump won in the UK.

Trump won UK, if he wins America he wins via Culture Victory condition in this game of Civ 6

Well, I moved to China earlier this year.

But when I get bored of this job its off to Canada or the Irish passport office.

Canada is dope. Some parts are cold and our currency is kind of basura right now. But we generally treat minorities well (unless you're an aboriginal that was born here....yikes) and we don't drink milk out of bags contrary to popular belief.

Shy

Well, I moved to China earlier this year.

But when I get bored of this job its off to Canada or the Irish passport office.
Ohh. :(
Canada is dope. Some parts are cold and our currency is kind of basura right now. But we generally treat minorities well (unless you're an aboriginal that was born here....yikes) and we don't drink milk out of bags contrary to popular belief.
But i'm brown and i'm allergic to the cold.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Well wishes go out to all brits on this shit. Seeing lunacy prevail is some maddening shit

so am i (the east indian brown) and allergic to the cold but i survive...i endure. ontario and BC is much better for the weather and very lively cities. living expenses kinda high though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom