• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I love when privileged conservative people borrow the gay coming out narrative to reveal their dumb opinions on issues.

#SoBrave
#Blessed
#ChristianIsTheNewQueer

I just read these as more "ain't shit" posts.
And yes, you should feel some type of way about being anti-vaxx.

Frog Girl from My Hero Academia is the best.

Got my shipping sense going crazy,
190uj62nw44pkjpg.jpg

Who that? Who we shipping?

D i Z

Yeah. Please don't with that shipping bullshit. Half of the stuff you guys talk about is utter garbage as it is. No need to go looking for the bottom.

Kreed

Yeah. Please don't with that shipping bullshit. Half of the stuff you guys talk about is utter garbage as it is. No need to go looking for the bottom.

My Hero Academia is actually pretty good, but hell no to shipping cartoon characters or anything that caused me to drop the manga thread due to it not being work safe anymore.

Dai101

Banned

Ayyyyyy!!

BTW, brits of the BCT don't do this to me:

Hmm... The Brexit Could Be Bad News for ‘Game of Thrones’
"Shows like Game of Thrones will also be harder — and costlier — to produce, meaning that the real world and the fantasy one will collide to the possible detriment of both."​
Let's hope UK GAF did the sensible thing.

Johndoey

Banned
Man Blood Dragon and Gunslinger were this awesome one-two punch that Ubisoft didn't really capitalize on.
--
Also everyone knows I guess, but Executive Action on immigration blocked cause of stalemate.

LionPride

Banned
So why DC and WB invite a bunch of blogs and shit to the Justice League set? They have only done this for this film. Not Squad which comes out in two months, not Wonder Woman which just wrapped filming, but JL. I know more about League rn than I knew about Civil War

Johndoey

Banned
People need assurance about JL in a way they don't for Squad and even Wonder Woman, it's damage control.

Squad has gotten a consistently positive reaction and the Wonder Woman bits of BvS were well received.

cdyhybrid

People need assurance about JL in a way they don't for Squad and even Wonder Woman, it's damage control.

Squad has gotten a consistently positive reaction and the Wonder Woman bits of BvS were well received.
Pretty much. BvS put JL in a hole out of the gate.

LionPride

Banned

They ain't done shit with the cast of Squad. Hell, Robbie been doin more for Tarzan which is gonna bomb, than she has for Squad. WB is really insecure about these movies.

Is there any storyline of Superman where he intentionally used kryptonite to weaken himself just to work out and not be erukle level weak and instead Stephan the next time someone pulls it on him?

ReiGun

They ain't done shit with the cast of Squad. Hell, Robbie been doin more for Tarzan which is gonna bomb, than she has for Squad. WB is really insecure about these movies.

Actually, I think that speaks more to their level of confidence in it. They're doing a lot for squad, but doing it purely on the basis of the concept, visuals, and marketing. The actors will probably get into gear within the next couple of weeks.

Tarzan, on the other hand, is going to HYPER BOMB (shout outs to Alex) so they're doing whatever they can.

LionPride

Banned
Actually, I think that speaks more to their level of confidence in it. They're doing a lot for squad, but doing it purely on the basis of the concept, visuals, and marketing. The actors will probably get into gear within the next couple of weeks.

Tarzan, on the other hand, is going to HYPER BOMB (shout outs to Alex) so they're doing whatever they can.

I don't have any confidence in these movies anymore, after seeing how they went into damage control mode the week after BvS came out, and how they treating Justice League, I have little faith in the other ones. I hope they are fantastic films though

Also, WHY AM I JUST WATCHING WHIPLASH FOR THE FIRST TIME!?!? GOD DAMN THIS MOVIE IS GOOD

D i Z

Our guy Shy made it out to vote, but had to double time it around the coastal cities to hire all of the boats for "emergency midnight manoeuvres" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom