• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDes

Oh god the white guy grin

xnIbSsg.gif

Caught myself doing that today

LionPride

Banned
Nigga, you better be fucking sarcastic with this shit, cause I'm about to throw hands at the notion of Liam Hemsworth being anything north of horse shit at acting.
The nigga is better than Chris. Liam made shit lines not entirely shit with his delivery

Johndoey

Banned
The nigga is better than Chris. Liam made shit lines not entirely shit with his delivery
Nope, no, absolutely not, you've gone off the reservation here. Chris has actually charisma and can carry a film.

The only reason a person could watch Blackhat is Chris Hemsworth. He saves that movie.

LionPride

Banned
I knew someone was gonna bring up Rush. Okay, he was really good in that movie, tell me why that nigga ain't been a good actor in every other movie. And I might be a little biased because Blackhat was just fucking trash and he was like the booty juice of that Ray-J wax figure in that piece of shit.

Numb

One of y'all gon let me hold $20 right. Except for you Shy, that's about half your life savings these days.

It's my birthday today.
Would but cheap
Not Slay-finish-Harry-potter-series-standing-in-store cheap but still. They should wrap the books
Happy birthday tho

shingi70

Banned
birthday Feenix.

Going to take my driver's exam in the next week or two depending on the days I have free. All sorts of nervous.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Happy Birthday Feenix!

---

I was going to try reading Berserk but after hearing all these instances of rape and torture that occur to the main characters, I'll have to pass.

I can't handle that stuff. It's depressing as fuck.

akira28

Happy Bday Feenix. I found some free Ticketmaster tickets for Howard Hewitt and Ready4theWorld and sent them to your mom for you.

That 'white ppl smile' is really more of a closed mouth grimace, which isn't a greeting but an indication of pain.

Happy Bday Feenix. I found some free Ticketmaster tickets for Howard Hewitt and Ready4theWorld and sent them to your mom for you.

Ready 4 the World is the shit first off. Forget my mom, I will buy a can of activator and get my curl ready if they come into town. I'll be dancing to 'Digital Display' while getting curl juices all over my clothes.

akira28

hey man, you mad? his resume says Kevin Hart : No problem!

dude wants to work, what's wrong with that?
/s

oh sheila is the jam. fake accents and all

Alright, I had enough of looking at that thread topic in OT and not saying anything.

Aight bruh, you got yo ass ate and you buss down her throat. Whoop de fuckin doo.

Shy

It's too early for this fuckery.
Yeah.
Oh god the white guy grin

Caught myself doing that today
I do that shit all the time. lol
Crazy how close Hemsworth looks like the dude and the dude's kid he is playing
Both Chris Hemsworh and Nick Bruhl are amazing in their roles.

Especially Nick Bruhl as Nicki Lauda, he got all the mannerisms down perfectly.
One of y'all gon let me hold $20 right. Except for you Shy, that's about half your life savings these days.

It's my birthday today.
LOL. awwwwww. It's funny because it's true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
cmf7hDd.gif

Kreed

I was going to try reading Berserk but after hearing all these instances of rape and torture that occur to the main characters, I'll have to pass.

I can't handle that stuff. It's depressing as fuck.

I wouldn't judge Berserk off of those video game threads. It's like if there was a Game of Thrones video game and the marketing team decided to base the cover off of the
Red Wedding
and offer
Red Wedding
downloadable content/costumes. If you can't handle those things period, then yeah skip Berserk, but just like the
Red Wedding
in Game of Thrones and many other crazy scenes in Game of Thrones (this is a damn good comparison now that I think about it, minus demons), it's something that happens one time in the context of a manga that's mostly talking and sword fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom