• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Talking to people who haven't had to use food stamps about food stamps always goes downhill pretty fast. Folks down want to at least fake up a bit of understanding or anything.

My wife was on food stamps when she is in college or she would have fucking starved. She was 20, working part time, and a full time student. People have just been brainwashed about the kind of people receiving these benefits.

akira28

gaf food stamp threads are generally going to end up like that. you have the nexus of health nut GAF, crypto-conservative\libertarian gaf, and super-rationalist GAF exploding to tell poor people to do what is right for everyone including themselves.

Like if Hitler had suddenly banned meat because he was a vegetarian and it would help fix global warming. Luckily, most of these people would see equal opposition were they ever to seek public office.

the new face of facism is the old face lol https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/10/19/meet-new-wave-extremists-gearing-2016-elections

The Adder

Banned
gaf food stamp threads are generally going to end up like that. you have the nexus of health nut GAF, crypto-conservative\libertarian gaf, and super-rationalist GAF exploding to tell poor people to do what is right for everyone including themselves.

Like if Hitler had suddenly banned meat because he was a vegetarian and it would help fix global warming. Luckily, most of these people would see equal opposition were they ever to seek public office.

the new face of facism is the old face lol https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/10/19/meet-new-wave-extremists-gearing-2016-elections

You're not foolin' me. Tom Pierce is clearly just Tony Hovater with a beard and a hat!

akira28

racist character generator is cheaply saving assets. a slight pallet swap and a confederate flag belt buckle and they call it a day.

So my neighborhood lives by a train track and a train has been sitting here for about two hours now. My mother is on the other side tired from work and my neighbor threw a party and her guests can't leave. Spent the last 40 min trying to find a way out, but driving you're pretty much stuck.Mom told me that the conductor just up and left the train. If someone needed medical attention they couldn't get it.
Went over the tracks to see if my mom was okay, but when I tried to go back cop said I couldn't. Waited for a while and then tried to call my lil brother on the other side 3 times, but it went straight to voice mail, decided to climb over it anyway, because he could've been hurt. Cop fussed at me, but whatever fam comes first.

So your family's good? No issues I hope.

Yeah, got back to the house and my brother's fine. Mom called me back and said the police trying to find somebody with some bolt cutters to open a gate a business by our neighborhood as an alt route to get in. I tried opening it earlier, but it was locked.

City needs to build another route out of our neighborhood so no shit like this can happen ever again.

tumblr_mf5ttrhsbM1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Nickelodeon playing BET awards while MTV is playing Notorious

Ooooooooooh shit what if Lil Kim's problems today with that look is because of Faith Evans and Biggie marrying her, rewatching this lead to this thinking

Its funny that whenever a famous person speaks on black injustice they always happen to have an interview with another black celebrity saying that we complain too much or dont work hard enough. Like fucking clockwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom