• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
BA80_320x50.gif

Who's kid is this?

Someone please explain to me why this car is parked in the middle of the street.

This nigga literally has a space behind him. Was the booty call that dire that he couldn't wait to park 3 feet away? Was the shit that bubbly that he couldn't just pull up into the space in front. I'm literally in awe right now.
He had to eat that booty before it spoils

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Y'all some fools. got any plans for the fourth ameribrehs? I'm just gonna cook up some links with the girlfriend.

Not a damn thing.

Maybe watch some stupid over-the-top patriotic movies like Independence Day or The Patriot.

Malyse

Soul Worker has the most incompetent controller support I've ever seen in a game. Instead of navigating menus with the dpad and mapping confirm and reject to button presses, they slave the control stick to a pointer that you have to drag around the screen (slowly) and hit the bumpers to click. Like, what? How are you this fucking stupid? Ugh.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It truly is difficult to find a legitimate local place in so cal with east coast tier seafood. It's a fucking shame. Went to some place close to me a while back with glowing reviews on Yelp mind you. Food tasted bland like old people food. I couldn't believe it. I should've known though. The majority of the patrons there were 60+

Shy

A lot of BCTers are not blessed with height, maybe the good lord helped them out in other areas
He did not.

A newborn baby has a bigger penis then me. 😭
I brought all these steam games, knowing the GOTY drops next month
I've been trying to be better with money lately. That's why i haven't bought anything this time around.

Also thanks for the reminder, i completely forgot about NMS. Really looking forward to that game.
You know that shit getting delayed..
6xlRCiA.png

Quiet you.
Been away from technology for 4 days, what I miss
Welcome back. You haven't missed much.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Y'all some fools. got any plans for the fourth ameribrehs? I'm just gonna cook up some links with the girlfriend.

Hide from my friends, bbq some shit, scare my ptsd neighbors with illegal fireworks( ok, that's fucked up ) and marathon The Lethal Weapon movies on Netflix.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Realize you can type anything on gaf and still not be on harSon's level brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom