• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

UBI:"Everything was black women"
7JTwV5n.gif

Beefy

Ubi conference was sub par for me. FC5 is still a maybe. Skull and Bones I'll definitely think about, and I need to see actual gameplay for Beyond Good & Evil 2.

I can't wait to kill some racist muvafuckers instead of trying to teach them their wrongs. 🤔😂

was playing my 3ds for a majority of ubi's conference. one of the few times i looked up at my monitor was when they started speaking spanish in that pirate game lol. Only new game they showed that interested me was that mario+rabbids game, it looks pretty fun. It was a pretty boring conference overall

Faustek

Full of non white people. Would have been better to just not say it like a marketing term

And fuck the monkey comparisons will come hard

First thing I thought of but was quickly overblown. The better sister is up there so I can take some shit and still be happy.

UBI:"Everything was black women"

Everything was exquisite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L449s9bVdeM

---

So yea, Ubisoft has had the best conference so far.

Barring Jiggle physic mentions those comments aren't to bad. Yet.
Also, blaming anime? Come on now people. Anime is ok.

Oh please do make a certified villain. Go hard in on T'Challa and Killmonger and I'll be happier than a pig in a sty.

--

Wait! Did they sacrifice Aisha for this? I think I can get around to that....still miss her though.

I want that Beyond Good and Evil 2 Y'all! Ubisoft said this shit wasn't going to be here, but look! Homegirl had the twist-out. They teased Jade right at the end like that. Shit is going to be off the chain!

Faustek

Btw, Tekken. Is it just me or have they slowed it down since the PS1/2 days? Been trying to get into it but it feels like it's slower and more deliberate.

Don't get me wrong I've always been trash at Tekken, more so than regularly, but I could at least hold my own in the Basement.

Merc_

The Mario+Rabbids game was pretty much the most interesting game Ubi showed off to me. Not sure about how I feel on the BG&E 2 game. I'll need to hear and see more of it first. The constant swearing like a teenager was kind of off-putting.

The Mario+Rabbids game was pretty much the most interesting game Ubi showed off to me. Not sure about how I feel on the BG&E 2 game. I'll need to hear and see more of it first. The constant swearing like a teenager was kind of off-putting.

Swearing like a teenager? What, motherfucker I cuss way more in here than that damn trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom