• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Damn, so that Mario + Rabbids game actually looks legit? Shit. That and the DBZ game have been my highlights. Interested in AC Origins and Far Cry 5, but I'll wait to see how they turn out. Nothing else has really wow'd me, but let's see what Sony's got tonight

Beefy

Last Night thread is a burner account bug zapper.

Yeah look at this shit

we achieved that already trough the second wave yes?

modern feminism only talks about fabricated rape cases and mythical wage gaps statistics that they pull out of their personal survey. They dont want equality anymore, they want more

have they ever talked about the situation in middle east? my guess is never because they only care about people who lived less miserably then they are

D i Z

Beefy, You never did say if you did right by your cat and grilled up that bird like you were supposed to.

I know you didn't keep it all to yourself...

That would be kind of fucked up.

Zekes!

I just watched that BG&E trailer. Super dope CGI, but...I rather see what the actual game looks like. I take it there's not much to show right now though. And while I also swear like a motherfucker, the swearing in the trailer was a little off putting. It's been ages since I played the first game, but I don't remember it having that kind of tone. I could be wrong though

Beefy

Beefy, You never did say if you did right by your cat and grilled up that bird like you were supposed to.

I know you didn't keep it all to yourself...

That would be kind of fucked up.

Binned it. Didn't want my cat getting some disease.

Izuna

Banned
Is the movie of Things Fall Apart faithful? Remember reading it for my GCSEs.

~~

Anyway, just noting that I finished that book.

Damn forgot the Sony conference would be live at certain theaters. I'm in NYC trying to find a ticket :(

nycgaf got that shit on lock. I'm just gonna watch it from the comfort of my home though that way i can just go straight to bed after depending what time it ends (it starts at 9, right?)

Malyse

• Black Panther (starring everyone) - February 16, 2018
  • Pacific Rim: Uprising (starring John Boyega) - February 23, 2018
  • A Wrinkle in Time (director Ava DeVernay, starring Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Storm Reid) - Mar 8, 2018
Three black lead films in a month and not one is about slavery or civil rights.

They like to shout down offended parties in favor of satisfying their ignorant ass youtube fanbase. When they have a full panel that panel usually calls them out for their bullshit.

huh?

• A Wrinkle in Time (director Ava DeVernay, starring Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Storm Reid) - Mar 8, 2018

YES, YES!

nycgaf got that shit on lock. I'm just gonna watch it from the comfort of my home though that way i can just go straight to bed after depending what time it ends (it starts at 9, right?)

Damn, I was down here for a class and got out early then remembered it was happening. Tried hitting up that thread and Pming some of the people who said they had extras and got nothing

:(

Oh wait the pre show starts at 8 the real show is 9

Yup, what he said.

Oh wait the pre show starts at 8 the real show is 9
ah ok thanks.
Damn, I was down here for a class and got out early then remembered it was happening. Tried hitting up that thread and Pming some of the people who said they had extras and got nothing

:(

that sucks, they're on their way to the spot right now. apparently the one at Union Square has a super long line. Its all good tho bro, just watch it from the comfort of your bed. what school you going to? I'm taking a summer class myself at Brooklyn College. first one here, school is dead empty during the summer compared to when i did summer courses at my community college.

Johndoey

Banned
Assassin's Creed Origin's is looking good. The not interested in the gameplay at all, but the narrative potential has me pumped. Hopefully with this we can get back to Brotherhood level Assassin's Creed.

ah ok thanks.

that sucks, they're on their way to the spot right now. apparently the one at Union Square has a super long line. Its all good tho bro, just watch it from the comfort of your bed. what school you going to? I'm taking a summer class myself at Brooklyn College. first one here, school is dead empty during the summer compared to when i did summer courses at my community college.

Eh I'm just taking a networking + certification refresher at NYBI to fill out my resume.

Not surprised the line would be long out here, keep forgetting just how quick everything fills up around these parts.

Assassin's Creed Origin's is looking good. The not interested in the gameplay at all, but the narrative potential has me pumped. Hopefully with this we can get back to Brotherhood level Assassin's Creed.

imo Revelation had the best story with 2 being 2nd. I really liked how altair fought the templars for his entire life and discovered a lot of things about the eden pieces but regretted doing all of that. Then later we see Ezio learning from altair's mistakes and taking his advice and just put the mantle down to just live and enjoy his remaining years. Really good stuff imo, probably one of my top 3 favorite moments in AC. (from ac1-4 including the vita and psp spinoff, after 4 i dropped the series)

Johndoey

Banned
imo Revelation had the best story with 2 being 2nd. I really liked how altair fought the templars for his entire life and discovered a lot of things about the eden pieces but regretted doing all of that. Then later we see Ezio learning from altair's mistakes and taking his advice and just put the mantle down to just live and enjoy his remaining years. Really good stuff imo, probably one of my top 3 favorite moments in AC. (from ac1-4 including the vita and psp spinoff, after 4 i dropped the series)

I actually prefer Revelations, it was a strong ending to Ezio's story and had one of the best dying speeches in a series filled with them. Even the Portal "inspired" segments with Desmond monologuing to himself were great.

799 us dollars. You in?

Damn thing has a certificate of authenticity as a feature of the collection. They must be out they damn minds.

I find it weird so many cats on here complaining about living in the suburbs. Shit when I was little we had rats, roaches, and crackheads selling my momma's sofa. I used to dream about the suburbs where rich people lived.

799 us dollars. You in?

What you mean 799??? What am I missing? Why?

__

This is so damn good.

beyond_good_evil_2_shani_1920.jpg

Faustek

It's wonderful isn't It? 🕺🏾
Also wth, I missed that Pacific Rim actually got a sequel :|

they don't let you use that anymore for collector's edition stuff anymore. Also its Ubi store exclusive

Whelp! Wasn't going to get this anyway, but that sucks about not discounting CE

I find it weird so many cats on here complaining about living in the suburbs. Shit when I was little we had rats, roaches, and crackheads selling my momma's sofa. I used to dream about the suburbs where rich people lived.

It's an age thing.
As a kid I loved it here having space to run around and stuff. As a young adult you want to be where the action is and thus the suburbs sucks.
Being some what of an adult I'm leaning back towards the suburbs and having peace and quiet.

Faustek

Wait... Sony Also in on the game? OK this E3 just became weird. All this excellence is freaking me out. I'm not used to this.

*quickly checks twitch E3 section, all white guys* Ahh yeah now it looks like it used to

Shy

Wait... Sony Also in on the game? OK this E3 just became weird. All this excellence is freaking me out. I'm not used to this.

*quickly checks twitch E3 section, all white guys* Ahh yeah now it looks like it used to
Yeah. 😞😞😞

Whelp! Wasn't going to get this anyway, but that sucks about not discounting CE

It's an age thing.
As a kid I loved it here having space to run around and stuff. As a young adult you want to be where the action is and thus the suburbs sucks.
Being some what of an adult I'm leaning back towards the suburbs and having peace and quiet.
I don't know even as an adult I'll take living comfortably than being poor.

Was reading up on BG&E 2 features and they have some character pics
https://www.polygon.com/e3/2017/6/12/15787082/beyond-good-evil-2-trailer-e3-2017

looool ����?? I just saw the article on polygon, issa naw for me. Dont even come with a console

Ooh, thank you. Reading now. See y'all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom