• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I actually do. My wife rented a luxury tent (read: wooden shack) in Western NC. Rain water and an outside shower, complete with 1 lb daddy long legs, a toilet that incinerates everything, complete with smells, a fan, a fire pit and a dirty creek. And a grill.

Kept waking up because spider bro was looking at me. He disappeared last night. I thought he was activating Operation #467-A and B. I haven't smacked my face that hard since i woke up after election night. I need to leave my bags in the garage in case one of the spider bros hitched a ride.

I'm a city boy. Not made for this shit.

I'll be in my shower for an hour. You know how you get when you can smell your own ass? I was doing brief bird baths.
This is Gaf, that shit might as well be Sanskrit

Malyse

I'm so fucking tired.

Been up since 3Am. Drove damn near 400 miles.
Can't sleep yet cause I don't wanna wreck my sleep cycle.

Waz good?

Zekes!

I got my copy of the FFXII remaster today

Also woke up with a cold. Certainly don't feel like doing anything but lie here today

Hey all--a few more days and then I'll be out of the country for my pro-bono work. Good times ahead even though I hate flights.

I stumbled across a video of a real Trump supporter and active Twitter harasser. He shares his youtube page on his bio and he recorded himself on the night of the election. He is truly the type of person I think of when I think about r/t_d.

Quote for link if you are interested. I just think it is important to know exactly the type of people you are arguing with online. Don't waste your time and get your stress levels up.

And for a bonus he does a remix to Panda by Desiigner.

Zekes!

Very envious. I hope this isn't the one remaster SE decides to keep from PC.

More people deserve to play the best FF

My luck on tinder and bumble so far has been a resounding zero. I figured I'd do bad but I didn't think I'd do this bad. My whole area is a lot of basic white chicks, which doesn't help matters.

akira28

The bartender didn't have ginger ale so he gave me gin and tonic and then rum instead. Just my luck.

lol the fuck kind of bar you at? run out of someone's trunk at the bbq?

the mix two mixers trick is fucking universal. if he dont have tonic and ginger ale he got to have something else.

oj, tonic water, cherry syrup, ginger ale, sprite, you know they had something else.

lol the fuck kind of bar you at? run out of someone's trunk at the bbq?

the mix two mixers trick is fucking universal. if he dont have tonic and ginger ale he got to have something else.

oj, tonic water, cherry syrup, ginger ale, sprite, you know they had something else.

It's basically someone's trunk. I gave up and left.

akira28

I wonder if they're even allowed to buy it like that. The real trunk bartenders just hit up the liquor store and make their money back plus some at the event.

If they claim to be a bar, they should have a gd selection of mixers.

Zekes!

How does it compare to the original?

About to pop it in and see how much I can play before I get too tired, but from everything I've read/seen, it's the ideal way to play the game. Based on the International version we never got with job classes, improved visuals, in-game fast forward options and other quality of life improvements

Dark Souls 3 is hard as fuck. I finally got to the first real boss and decided I'm gonna fight it tomorrow. The way there exhausted me...damn Lothric Knights.
What build are you running? For an "easier" time, run a tanky sword and board build. Lothric Knights will crush you if you come at them with s dex build and you don't know what you're doing.

I wonder if they're even allowed to buy it like that. The real trunk bartenders just hit up the liquor store and make their money back plus some at the event.

If they claim to be a bar, they should have a gd selection of mixers.

I did it! I made it through the night without drinking too much! I-I think my alcoholism is cured!

Faustek

Morning beautiful people.

Motherfucking Dark Souls 3.......

Still need to actually start it... 😐

I did it! I made it through the night without drinking too much! I-I think my alcoholism is cured!

Brother, I worry about you. Please take care of yourself.

I actually do. My wife rented a luxury tent (read: wooden shack) in Western NC. Rain water and an outside shower, complete with 1 lb daddy long legs, a toilet that incinerates everything, complete with smells, a fan, a fire pit and a dirty creek. And a grill.

Kept waking up because spider bro was looking at me. He disappeared last night. I thought he was activating Operation #467-A and B. I haven't smacked my face that hard since i woke up after election night. I need to leave my bags in the garage in case one of the spider bros hitched a ride.

I'm a city boy. Not made for this shit.

I'll be in my shower for an hour. You know how you get when you can smell your own ass? I was doing brief bird baths.

See this here. This is why I believe it would be better to just accept China as our new overlords when the Race wars starts.

I have a hard time looking at men that have never been in a fight and people that can't deal with nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom