• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Weeknd just bought a $20 million home in the hidden hills.

He's got 2 music videos in the past 2 years with over a billion views. He's got to be one of the most successful black men this decade, at least one of the most successful black musicians

Weeknd > Drake imo

Damn. I liked starboy. Congrats to him

Artisan, someone tried to one up your legendary meme today

RedSwirl

http://pulsegulfcoast.com/2017/05/t...or-landrieus-address-on-confederate-monuments

"TRANSCRIPT OF NEW ORLEANS MAYOR LANDRIEU'S ADDRESS ON CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS"

Another friend asked me to consider these four monuments from the perspective of an African American mother or father trying to explain to their fifth grade daughter who Robert E. Lee is and why he stands atop of our beautiful city. Can you do it?

Can you look into that young girl's eyes and convince her that Robert E. Lee is there to encourage her? Do you think she will feel inspired and hopeful by that story? Do these monuments help her see a future with limitless potential? Have you ever thought that if her potential is limited, yours and mine are too?

Johndoey

Banned
o2cAfVV.jpg

Izuna

Banned
This is how I know OT ain't about shit

Trying to praise Yeezus like it ain't doo doo flakes on wax.

Infidel...

~~~

So, as a model tenant, I pay my rent in advance and now had to pay the fucking bills myself because I am days away from finishing assignments.

There was an extra reason I gave the landlord here the benefit of doubt, but I've come to realise that no one else in this place has a real job.

I'm owed £100 + deposit and I got a month to go. To think I was gunna stay for the sake of convenience...

The 1st 2 tracks are great. Then it lulls and has some good tracks from about 10 or 11 on.

Something about 53% of China uses windows, so that'll translate into like 10 million Scorpio sales
i got a copy of the CD in my bedroom somewhere, the 1st track isn't even the best, reminder is definitely the best song on the album but even that song is not Weeknd's top 10. in my opinion.

53% of China is WAAAAY more than 10 million, if 1% alone is 13 million!

i got a copy of the CD in my bedroom somewhere, the 1st track isn't even the best, reminder is definitely the best song on the album but even that song is not Weeknd's top 10. in my opinion.

53% of China is WAAAAY more than 10 million, if 1% alone is 13 million!

The 1st 2 tracks are great on a workout mix.

Lol right? That's why it surpassed yours

Add attention to that list as well.

It was the Scorpio to launch in China this year thread by hamsterpampel or something like that

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=237793569&postcount=45
huh, was it this thread? ---> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1378764

EDIT: oh hah I see it

also check out this song, one of like my top 3 maybe top 5 favorite Weeknd songs and it just gets me hyped as fuck, would probably be great to work out to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBcwyMUrcU

shingi70

Banned
The reactions Gaf is having to the Mario game is disappointing. A Mario + Rabbids RPG seems something just dumb enough to work in the best way possible.

Their room is the next door from it, I don't want unnecessary "yeah?" followed by confusion.

Like for real tho, if I hear footsteps I look at the lock, even if I always have it done.

With great power comes great responsibility..
Some people just ain't got the gift of sense. Shit I'd do the same.

Izuna

Banned
Confront the landlord (the girlfriend) about the internet bill.

"Oh uh... I paid the internet bill btw."

"yeah, yeah, I saw your text. It doesn't make any sense (ctrl+c). we paid the bill at the start of the month, i don't know why you're paying £86 It doesn't make any sense"

"Well I called up and that was the amount on the bill."

"It doesn't make any sense. Internet is only £35 and we paid it, It doesn't make any sense"

*wait, 35 times...* "Like, gimme a sec... I'll get the letter with the bill." *goes upstairs and back again*

"It doesn't make any sense. what's the date on this letter?"

"12th may..."

"It doesn't make any sense "

"I called up and that's they said, they confirmed the amount."

"It doesn't make any sense. Why are you paying £86, I need to call them. It doesn't make any sense. We are hardly here, unless you like download all the time"

*rolls eyes so fucking hard* "I mean, it's unlimited internet..."

"exactly, It doesn't make any sense."

"So I did it because I have assignments to hand in so..."

"Yeah, like thank you but I need to call them. It doesn't make any sense x3"

~~

I'm not getting my money back am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom