• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaverious

Dragon's Dogma is one of those games that had me hooked right from the first trailer. Need another one now. Devil May Cry 5 can wait another 8 years.

Don't lie to me. We will play and eat candy as we now down lines of cabal, vex, fallen, taken, and whoever else shows up.

My brother splits between a hunter and a Titan. I give him shit all the time

Oh no! Don't you double down on me now. My PCs got blast processing, says so right on the box! I don't need this!

Glad this drops in sept and can go back to eating candy as I see fit.

Edit: I was thinking of making a Titian this go around just for PvP as my 2nd character.

Johndoey

Banned
I'll do it if you let go of Gotham.

aGH3VEG.gif

Malyse

Rebooting the Resident Evil films seems unnecessarily mean. Like, no one deserves this.

I'm all in on Amandla Stenberg as a superhero.

Oh no! Don't you double down on me now. My PCs got blast processing, says so right on the box! I don't need this!

Glad this drops in sept and can go back to eating candy as I see fit.

Edit: I was thinking of making a Titian this go around just for PvP as my 2nd character.

I have a tub of now and laters and a bag of sour power belts ready for order. We gonna make this happen.

DMR needs to chime in.

And you're gonna play the game numb. By your beard, it'll be so

So... I'm in a play park sitting with a case of water beside me on a bench, Its for the kids that are playing directly in front of me. I'm helping a friend by chaperoning a field trip. This lady just walked up grabbed a bottle out of the pack and walked off. Without even asking.

So... I'm in a play park sitting with a case of water beside me on a bench, Its for the kids that are playing directly in front of me. I'm helping a friend by chaperoning a field trip. This lady just walked up grabbed a bottle out of the pack and walked off. Without even asking.

You need to go catch her, Capt. That shit can't stand

What the hell.....that's just rude.

Sch1sm

Whats the tally look like? Tekken on PC first I guess, I need to be throwing hands with the majority, but I'll still get it on PS4.

I'll be getting it on both, I think. I have a PS4 preorder I haven't cancelled yet, but I also have a PC preorder that can't be cancelled. I'll be on, either way. Find my various IDs in my GAF profile.

D i Z

wtf...

Im in for D2. There ain't ever enough Hunters when you need em.

I won't be getting Tekken. At least not for a good long while. I haven't even cracked into SFV and Injustice 2 properly.

Slayven

I am going to embarrass folks so bad they going to dig up copies of Virtua Fighter 5 so they can play fighting games in secret shame.

You need to go catch her, Capt. That shit can't stand
Oh she didn't get far without me getting a word in, I mean she already started drinking it. I just didn't notice the audacity till she started walking away and one of the kids wasn't having it.

I am going to embarrass folks so bad they going to dig up copies of Virtua Fighter 5 so they can play fighting games in secret shame.

You my first target, everyone hear this? I'mma shut Slayven down with this trash talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom