• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Samara

My nephew wants to start growing an afro. Should he shave it all off and start fresh or just let it grow out? (He has that Usher hairstyle)

Told him to stop washing his hair with bodywash (smh) and told him to use some of my products, he told me that they smelled girly.... So what are some good conditioning shampoo/conditioners without the coconuty smell?

I love fruity
cowash so much guys
207458_120917914651534_821020_n.jpg

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
if there was ever a time for that grampa simpson gif it was that thread.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
My nephew wants to start growing an afro. Should he shave it all off and start fresh or just let it grow out? (He has that Usher hairstyle)

Told him to stop washing his hair with bodywash (smh) and told him to use some of my products, he told me that they smelled girly.... So what are some good conditioning shampoo/conditioners without the coconuty smell?

I love fruity
cowash so much guys

*silently hating on hair products*

I would say yes, so it's even all over. Probably will avoid him having a lopsided bush.

Maybe someone else can give shampoo advice. I use all of the fruity smelling stuff. >.>

RedSwirl

Damn I could kill for a nice ice cold glass bottle of coke right now. The glass bottle makes it taste even better.

My mom reminisces about that all the time. We can still find some every now and then, but they ain't as big as beer bottles like my mom says they used to be.

G-Fex

The amount of self-proclaimed know it alls who basically talk out of their ass is making me think about taking a solid break from parts of the internet for a while.

I guess it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to.

My ban was a nice break and gave me time to think things over, now it's nice to avoid a lot of things and people that way making my GAF experience a bit better.

Slayven

My ban was a nice break and gave me time to think things over, now it's nice to avoid a lot of things and people that way making my GAF experience a bit better.
That is why I kept to the lite and fluffy threads. Folks take Gaf too serious.

new thread.

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=493649

Anyone know how to get your hair like this? Please be as in-depth as possible.

pfudx.png

u32qn.jpg

oLehc.png

T4Oke.jpg

CBekO.jpg

dreadlocks-freeform1.jpg

I know it's called freeform dreads (I think), but I don't know how to do the initial twisting to let it grow into that.

I want it so fucking bad.

When you have to explain why creeper images are bad, it's just wtf.

The best and worst thing about NeoGAF is that they will always ask why something is bad. Why is this taboo wrong? Why is doing this action so bad? Why do we keep doing this?

That's why there's a defense force for everything, from female representation in video games all the way down to taking pictures of kids in playgrounds or some shit.

The best and worst thing about NeoGAF is that they will always ask why something is bad. Why is this taboo wrong? Why is doing this action so bad? Why do we keep doing this?

That's why there's a defense force for everything, from female representation in video games all the way down to taking pictures of kids in playgrounds or some shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42677892&postcount=914
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42677943&postcount=916

Just know that there's some people on this website that question the validity of sex with animals being looked down upon by society.

Or think KFC is better then Popeyes.

The world is full of strange people.

akira28

It's nice to question authority, or to test the reasoning of something, but at a certain point, you get major diminishing returns as a result. Some things aren't worth asking or rethinking to the level of effort that goes into some of these threads. It's like people have their little pet thoughts and enter them into the arena, casting doubt, using circular logic, reductio ad absurdum or ridicule by extremes. And if it's super effective, we get another page full of new readers adding their view, plus the original posters still trying to win the original argument.

It can be entertaining, because its a Battle Royale with a cast of characters sometimes. But yeah it can be draining too, trying to keep up with it. It's like that 4 year old who constantly asks "why?" They don't really want to know, they just want to interact with you.

So Black-GAF, I think Alicia Keys is the shining beacon for black women, does anyone else agree?

and holy shit on that thing about authority.

Edit: a brotha needs a job.

abuC

So Black-GAF, I think Alicia Keys is the shining beacon for black women, does anyone else agree?

In what way?

If you mean looks, I disagree, if you mean accomplishments, I disagree and if you mean both, I disagree.

Ask Mashonda what she thinks about Alicia being a shining beacon ha.

You gotta get the fried hot wings next time bra!
next time...

Shame, I can't even enjoy normal fried chicken anymore, now I just need buffalo wings or some sort of flavor to it.
i like hot food, always gotta get the hottest hot wings at a wing spot, etc...

Come join the party. There is a junior with 8 post whose going HAM claiming the Pharaohs looked like Conan O'Brien.
good thing i took the day off!! will read that thread tomorrow...

Top Bottom