• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

a5cniraceaawsaf.jpg

He has my respect, forget all that dog whistle shit. "I DON'T WANT A NIGGER RUNNING MY COUNTRY I DON'T NEED ANY EXCUSES!"

Tried grits. Thick. With Butter (unless being mixed in something else). And a dash of some basil and they're delish. Also mixed them with curry today. I really recommend that.

At least he didn't leave on an ominous note like FreeMufasa. I'm gonna assume he didn't get stabbed at some frat party and is a good student right now.

Imm0rt4l

Oatmeal is absolutely gross when not in cookie form.

smh.....

oatmeal, milk, chocolate whey protein powder, peanut butter, bit of cinnamon topped off with frita banana and a lil granola.

Oatmeal, milk, blueberries.

Oatmeal might be my favorite breakfast carb, the shit is so versatile.

Slayven

We need to go back to 2005 level of racism. Back to when I didn't. know how many people lose their minds over black people. Between the Hunger Games, Coals, and the election it's brutal.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
We need to go back to 2005 level of racism. Back to when I didn't. know how many people lose their minds over black people. Between the Hunger Games, Coals, and the election it's brutal.

I keep saying this, but wait and see what happens if Obama wins again.

You ain't seen nothin yet

ReiGun

They ain't going to go that hard. But the Facebook and Twitter foolishness will be history making.
The meltdowns were glorious on my fb. One of classmates lost his shit completely and ended up deleting me and most of the other black kids at our uni. Lol

I won't even glance at a dancefloor. I can't dance to save my life. Even DDR on easy mode gets me.

This fine ass girl at the party pulled me out there, so...I had to do what I had to do.

Top Bottom